Access to Higher Education.


I currently hold 280 UCAS points from the following,
nGenera CIM Channel Server Login Error

In september I start an Access to Higher to Education through Oxford Brookes University and then I'll attend University the following year to study a three year Bsc in Physical Education. I'll be 24 when I graduate.

At 18 I joined the Royal Marines, I was injured in week 22 and was discharged after 8 weeks in Hunter COY (Remedial training facility).

Aged 19 now, and turning 20 in April, I'm looking at improving my academic qualifications to make myself a better candidate for the Armed Forces. I'm halfway through training as a Level 3 Personal trainer at the moment.

I'd like to join a tank regiment as a Troop Commander upon graduating from University.

My real query here is that would the AOSB Education Advisor accept an Access course that I'll do in order to get into a decent University?

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.



The requirement is 240 UCAS points so that shouldn't be a problem but, in any case, having a decent degree will trump any lack of UCAS points.

Latest Threads