Accepting Long Distance Relationships?

Hey, I've only recently signed up about 6months ago and was single when joining up. Theres now a girl who I have been mates with for years but over my xmas leave our relationship has gone abit further. Obviously with been her friend for a long time i have strong feelings for her... but I dont live here in Leeds no more, and thats a big problem for her. She isnt willing to start anything with me being in the army. Has anyone had to deal with this before, what factors could I bring up to make her change her mind?

Would be grateful for help. Thanks

How strong are your feelings?, you could skin her alive and take her skin back with you applying E45 cream/range glue to keep her pelt moist.

It would save you a fortune on phone calls and train fare.

Alternativly post her details and we will take it in turns to make "Welfare" type calls in your absence.

Hope this helps your long distance dilema

Just confirm you want your post to stay here in the NAAFI or would you like it moving to a more 'receptive' audience? If it stays in here, I'll give it five minutes until the first 'spread her open with a trolley jack and flood her dung trumpet with a pint of man fat' is posted.

Edited to say; Too late, Harry was quicker off the mark than a jazzed up Nova.

Neil88 said:
Hey, I've only recently signed up about 6months ago and was single when joining up. Theres now a girl who I have been mates with for years but over my xmas leave our relationship has gone abit further. Obviously with been her friend for a long time i have strong feelings for her... but I dont live here in Leeds no more, and thats a big problem for her. She isnt willing to start anything with me being in the army. Has anyone had to deal with this before, what factors could I bring up to make her change her mind?

Would be grateful for help. Thanks
Help?
Help!!
You are having a larrff!
Are'nt you?
Within 24 hours, you will have been introduced to every form of sexual deviance and anti-social behaviour known to man.
And that includes the use of small rodents during foreplay..........................

Neil,

Ditch her and enjoy 22 years of indiscriminate, no strings attached sex and debauchery. Tis what the army is for. Also, see how many STD's you can contract in your first 3 years abroad. Warts are nasty, but liquid nitrogen is fun. Enjoy.

Ive moved it for you Neil. The rest of you, behave. Its in a 'sensible' place now, back to frotting and **** perversions with you.

Why not marry her, move into a quarter in Fallingbostel then fcuk off to eyerack for 6 months. It's not unheard of.

My bezzer was in a similar situation. Mates with a lass they got together he was coming home every weekend too see her they got married 6 months later. You have to ask yourself are you willing to put the effort in?

I take it from what you've written that she's said "it's me or the army". If you choose her you could spend the rest of your time together resenting her for making you choose. That does not make for a long term relationship. And when you split you've neither career nor woman.

Equally, would she give her career up for you ? If she wouldn't and expects you to that doesn't bode well for the future - marriages are built on compromise on boh sides not your surrender.

Personally I wouldn't come out. If it's meant to be it will be, if not then at least you had some fun.

I dont think she understand that we could end up getting married and living together like a normal couple. And seen as though our relationship was that of friends up until a few days ago I dont really want to start mentioning things like that at the moment. Might scare her away lol. I've got a weeks leave left until I go back and I guess it just means alot of hard work on my part making her see what she'll be missing (or not seen as though we'll probably only see each other twice a month or something). But yeah, It's gonna be a long hard (expensive) week ahead, if I want to make something happen.

Neil88, sounds like you think more her than she of you, go away, strut your funky stuff & show her what she missed

Thats probably true. She keeps coming out with things like "I'd say lets see how it goes but we can't because you're neverhere". Which i can't answer back to because I know its true and that she's right. I guess its just something that isnt meant to be.

You've only been with her a few days and you're talking about marriage already you fcuking loon!

Introduce her to a world of **** ruin, wipe your cock on her curtains and get on with your new career. There will be flange-a-plenty guaranteed*

* Although you might have to pay for a large percentage of it.