Acceptable arrse comidians ? who is and who is not a top comic?

I'm watching a lot of Bill Burr. He is a funny fucking hater, should do well with the arrserati

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Spike.....League of his own.

Peter Kay, Frankie , Danny Bhoy ,..That Sweaty Sock who's name I can't remember.

fm across the pond.

Katherine Ryan, Rich Hall....( Doe's good Documentries too)
Second vote for Rich Hall - his analysis of Texas and its inhabitants nailed it.

(Mind you he's from Nawth Cahliner so....whut the heck son ! )

I posted this in another thread, but I don't care. It still makes me laugh.

Just watched the whole gig on i player Snail.
As you say; Made me laugh.
It was on the telly a few weeks ago, and I'd only ever seen him in Cats do Countdown, but it was good. Not much amuses me these days, but he hit the mark.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
oh...and Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey.

Cunk does it for me on many levels - the intellect, the beauty ... the MOLE!

John Finnemore is excellent.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
John Finnemore is a superb writer of comedy. His series 'Cabin Pressure' is real laugh out loud stuff. Of course, having it read by Roger Allam and Benedict Cumbersnatch along with Stephanie Cole and Finnemore himself doesn't hurt a bit.

John Finnemore is a superb writer of comedy. His series 'Cabin Pressure' is real laugh out loud stuff. Of course, having it read by Roger Allam and Benedict Cumbersnatch along with Stephanie Cole and Finnemore himself doesn't hurt a bit.
I have the whole lot - Abu Dhabi to Zurich - premanently on my car's ipad. Roger Allam is amazing in it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have the whole lot - Abu Dhabi to Zurich - premanently on my car's ipad. Roger Allam is amazing in it.
He certainly is, fantastic voice and brilliant delivery. I have the whole set too, and eldest daughter totally hooked on them.

All my family know every episode of CP. Vaduz being my favourite, I want to marry the princess.

Roger Allam is also extremely good in How Does That Make You Feel with Francis Tomelty. He plays a feckless MP.
I've also heard him in Wilko store in Cheltenham, "Cashier number one, please"!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm also very fond of Sally Phillips.

And her sitcom 'Clare in the Community'. It's a wickedly clever send up of the sort of 'Right-on' social worker type, and bloody funny. She is good in most things.