Accents - which ones do it for you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PotYos, Nov 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently had the pleasure of working with some N Irish guys and girls. Not usually a fan of strong accents I was most surprised to find I found one of them (a girl I hasten to add) really cute with the accent making PotYos junior do strange things.

Circumstances dictated that nothing happened but wow...

Can't wait for N Ireland v Wales qualifier in February now :D

Anyone else with a sudden change in accent preferences or just a complete accent fetish?
  2. Any one who dresses in a Shell Suit, complete with Burberry accessories or muffin top leggings and elizabeth duke jewlery.
    Yes ending all sentences with "Innit" ,in an uneducated ,south London accent, does it for me every time.
    Makes me want to steralize the Chav fcuker to stop them breeding!
    (Or just beat them to a bloody pulp,either should see the genes removed from the pool)
  3. I'm a sucker for Welsh accents like Cerys Matthews out of Catatonia.

Scouse or Brummie girls however-I'd rather scratch out my own eyeballs than listen to those accents....
  4. What girls can speak??? Isnt it rude with their mouths full?

5. So you won`t want to come on a crawl in Dudley or Cradley Heath then?
  6. H3

H3 LE

Yeh ! but no but, Cerys sound's daft as a brush mun ,eww looking at me but , cos I'll knock ews f*cking edd off you seeeeee !!
  7. Nice accent the Belfast or Derry brogue. Does it for me too, but I dont know if its a genetic thing as I was born there, both my parents were from there, but we all left before I was talking anyway, and my mum lost the accent pretty quickly due to the prejudice of many Londoners in the 70's
  8. Geordie

And Geordie
  9. English accents, actually. Like, say, the accent of Jane Seymour, Kiera Knightley, Kate Bush or Kate Winslet.

Mind, a French accent can work nicely, too.
  10. H3

H3 LE

Northumberland - a posh Geordie toe curling twang on a very nice fit young lady that I used to polish in Hong Kong.
  11. has to be East European! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
  12. Oh the shame.

Bloke we have to deal with on a fairly regular basis has a French secretary, Laurette. People call him up when they know he is not there simply to hear her voice, which is absolutely toe curling sexy. Really makes your day!

Right. Off for a cold shower and a firm rub down with a very stiff scrubbing brush now
  13. Has to be South African
  14. the french bird from the renault advert

beep. beep