Accelerating mens orgasm.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is a thread on here at the moment dedicated to delaying a woman's orgasm.
Now that is one thing, but do any of our ladies on here have any advice on how to accelerate a man's orgasm?
I have a bounded interest in this (not because I want to help a man, other than me) in that it can take me a considerable time to ..........errmm deliver the goods, and that can be quite tiring.
Any advice welcomed.

Its never a problem Ive had I must admit

edited to add - Infact has the world gone mad, delaying a womans orgasm and accelerating a man's? I always considered sex as a race and coming first was paramount

old_fat_and_hairy said:
There is a thread on here at the moment dedicated to delaying a woman's orgasm.
Now that is one thing, but do any of our ladies on here have any advice on how to accelerate a man's orgasm?
I have a bounded interest in this (not because I want to help a man, other than me) in that it can take me a considerable time to ..........errmm deliver the goods, and that can be quite tiring.
Any advice welcomed.
You not still doing that are you :wink:

Afraid i have no probs either mate.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I just have to think I'm going to get some. That sometimes accelerates the process too much.

Goes along the lines of Kevin Bl00dy Wilson. Aaand it was oveeeerrrr . . . before it began . . . .

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Always been a bit of a problem for me, not just 'cos I'm old etc.
Used to be fun, but gets a bit wearing. In a manner of speaking.
Buy a sucking mouth!!!And the tongue moves,so i have been told :oops:

Mrs 57 told me the other night that I was lasting along time, I told her I couldn't think of anyone.

It delayed hers but speeded mine up (mainly due to all the movement as she tried to get up)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
taboo said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Always been a bit of a problem for me, not just 'cos I'm old etc.
Used to be fun, but gets a bit wearing. In a manner of speaking.
Buy a sucking mouth!!!And the tongue moves,so i have been told :oops:
So, do they work for you too? :wink:

Prefer something thats not artificial, to be honest.

flip her over, slam it up the starfish, pull her hair with one hand and punch her in the kidneys with the other.

youl be firing off baby bullets i no time at all.

Get her to stick a finger up the old rusty sherrifs badge and massage the prostate. Works wonders so Ive been told, apparently its the "male G spot" 8O

Benny687 said:
flip her over, slam it up the starfish, pull her hair with one hand and punch her in the kidneys with the other.

youl be firing off baby bullets i no time at all.

You aren't a para in caterick at the min are you? similarities somewhere there.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
buggrit said:
Get her to stick a finger up the old rusty sherrifs badge and massage the prostate. Works wonders so Ive been told, apparently its the "male G spot" 8O
That's someone's idea of a sick joke that is. Women's G-spot somewhere that we can't be arrsed to find, but in the right hole, and they've got a bean to flick an'all.

For a bloke to hit the ceiling, you've got to put something up his arrse!

buggrit said:
Buggrit might be on to something... though i'm not gay or 'owt

TB

Biped said:
buggrit said:
That's someone's idea of a sick joke that is. Women's G-spot somewhere that we can't be arrsed to find, but in the right hole, and they've got a bean to flick an'all.

For a bloke to hit the ceiling, you've got to put something up his arrse!
:giggle: There is a god,must have been a woman.

Latest Threads