Academics who'd get it!

Siddy Holloway, Secrets of the London Undergound Museum:

ScreenHunter 30.gif

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
lol, I work for a rather large and prestigious University that isn't Oxford and have access to the photo galleries of all the academics...If I'm bored I occasionally browse through them with a 'she'd get it' marking for those who would...and there's quite a few
So, if you don't work for 'the other place' then we must be in the same one, and certainly, like yourself, I peruse some of the faculties and agree with you entirely.

EddieVDog

War Hero
ljc37.jpg

Dr Lucy Colwell, Department of Chemistry, Cambridge University

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It'll be cos Tim Dunn is in the same show.
I actually watch the show, it has some interesting stuff, but they really do need to get rid of the gurning chutney ferret though. He just seems to simper over everything to do with railways.

Last edited:
I actually watch the show, it has some interesting stuff, but the really do need to get rid of the gurning chutney ferret though. He just seems to simper over everything to do with railways.
Chutney ferret is a phrase I have not heard for ages.

I think that may have been Time Team.
I thought it was Charlie Dimmock (yes I know she’s not an academic….) off Ground Force.

Page 40, time for thread closure i think. So ill present Anna Lapwood. Director Of Music, Pembroke College Cambridge University.
View attachment 657276

Ill admit to looking every now and then on TikTok but she has a good "channel" on there.

I did not know of this Lady but have been blown away by how good she is and the Bonobo concert at the RHL is just stunning, I cannot understand how I missed that having been following Ninja Tunes stable since the early 90's.

Thank you for this.

Johnny Depp's expert witness Dr Shannon Curry . presently making Amber wish she used the toilet.

Dr. Shannon earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology and social behaviour from the University of California, Irvine. Curry later earned a Master’s degree from Pepperdine University University, where she also earned her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. Shannon also has a postgraduate Master of Science (M.S) degree in Psychopharmacology from Alliant International University-San Francisco Bay. She is a member of the UC advisory board and has worked on forensic and military applications in her profession. She’s also a licensed attorney in both Hawaii and California.

View attachment 660805View attachment 660806

She is smoking hot, a killer intellect, cute sassy smile and those glasses!!!!

I don't know any women who thought Johnny was guilty and who also wouldn't go to bat for him.

I did not know of this Lady but have been blown away by how good she is and the Bonobo concert at the RHL is just stunning, I cannot understand how I missed that having been following Ninja Tunes stable since the early 90's.

Thank you for this.
She's still underfed and waif-like for her age.

Should we be concerned for your underlying motives in worshipping her?

Only you hold the truthful answer

When you're ready to come out, we are here to support you . . . . ^~

Johnny Depp's expert witness Dr Shannon Curry . presently making Amber wish she used the toilet.

Dr. Shannon earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology and social behaviour from the University of California, Irvine. Curry later earned a Master’s degree from Pepperdine University University, where she also earned her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. Shannon also has a postgraduate Master of Science (M.S) degree in Psychopharmacology from Alliant International University-San Francisco Bay. She is a member of the UC advisory board and has worked on forensic and military applications in her profession. She’s also a licensed attorney in both Hawaii and California.

View attachment 660805View attachment 660806

Part 2 was even better! That lawyer reminded me of the phrase "she had reached rock bottom and had started to dig". Amongst others.

Dr. Amy Cuddy, American social psychologist

Watching her on a TEDx talk.Yum yum!

1658486395735.png

1658486427117.png

1658486467595.png

1658486569845.png