Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Academics who'd get it!

Dr Mary-Ann Ochota. Anthropologist.

Google her name yourselves you lazy bastards

In_Twists

Old-Salt
Dr Mary-Ann Ochota. Anthropologist.

Google her name yourselves you lazy bastards

1600874268368.png

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
It's a quote from a good friend with an evil sense of humour who beggared himself to give his two daughters the best education money could buy. They are both very high flyers and extremely nice with it but it's a little grenade he likes to throw when he's in the presence of both those most likely to react and those who know the story.
Have we met?!

I think Amy Coney Barrett qualifies for this thread. Trumps nomination for the American Supreme Court. Nice.
Amey Coney Barrett.jpg

Mattb

LE
No.

'Wild swimming is, to all intents and purposes, going swimming outside in a natural pool of water. That pool might be at a bend in a river, or it might be the sea. The important thing is that there are no man-made structures. You decide if you want salt water or fresh water. It’s the kind of activity that an older generation would roll their eyes at and say, “When I was your age, that was just called swimming!” And they wouldn’t be wrong.'

Nothing in that says that she can't be naked...

Yokel

LE
I think Amy Coney Barrett qualifies for this thread. Trumps nomination for the American Supreme Court. Nice.
View attachment 507414

I was going to put her on the MILF thread, but good call. But is she an academic? Does she teach - or did she in the past?

View attachment 507418
Janina posted four photos. Two of the photos she took and two of her taking the photos. Here are the pics of her taking the photos.

View attachment 507417
View attachment 507419

Interesting blend of MILF and academic, with a hint of near upskirt exhibitionism.

I suppose nobody has put Mary Beard on this thread? Neither would I, but I bet she would be interesting to talk to whilst drinking.

merchantman

War Hero
I was going to put her on the MILF thread, but good call. But is she an academic? Does she teach - or did she in the past?
From Wiki:

Barrett served as a visiting associate professor and John M. Olin Fellow in Law at George Washington University Law School for a year before returning to her alma mater, Notre Dame Law School, in 2002.[15] At Notre Dame she taught federal courts, constitutional law, and statutory interpretation. Barrett was named a Professor of Law in 2010, and from 2014 to 2017 held the Diane and M.O. Miller Research Chair of Law.[16] Her scholarship focuses on constitutional law, originalism, statutory interpretation, and stare decisis.[12] Her academic work has been published in journals such as the Columbia, Cornell, Virginia, Notre Dame, and Texas Law Reviews.[15]

At Notre Dame, Barrett received the "Distinguished Professor of the Year" award three times.[15] She taught Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Evidence, Federal Courts, Constitutional Theory Seminar, and Statutory Interpretation Seminar.[15] Barrett has continued to teach seminars as a sitting judge.

I suppose nobody has put Mary Beard on this thread? Neither would I, but I bet she would be interesting to talk to whilst drinking.

She was quite good looking when she was younger (if somewhat disconcertingly resembling Oscar Wilde).

Oscar Wilde:
mary beard.jpg

Mary Beard:
oscar.jpg

An appropriate surname for a friend of Oscar's.

I would like to think that (for once) ARRSE had shown a bit of gallantry and gentlemanly behaviour on the grounds that we all grow old.

Latest Threads