Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Academics who'd get it!

Yokel

LE
Not sure if she's been done before on here, but I wasn't sure if I should post Dr Hannah Fry in the Ginger thread, MILFs I would, or here, as she happily qualifies for all 3.

Are there any other pretty mathematicians or similar STEM types? I particularly like the idea of seeing a brainy glasses wearing girl explaining things like BODMAS by taking her clothes off, or using boob size and a group of women to explain gaussian distribution.

Or models with bands of skin paint to teach the resistor colour code?

Yes, lovely Alice. Sadly, not the sharpest trowel at the excavation site. She was president of the Humanist Society which promotes the joys of atheism (wonder what their Xmas do is like?) when she decided to send her kids to a Church of England school...

That said, I'd still be happy to let her have go on my satellite assisted theodilite...

I hardly think that anyone could describe her as being dim. Morally inconsistent? That's another matter altogether.

I can happily share her disapproval of faith-based schools and education. However, if you're going to embark on the campaign trail, the first thing you do is to ensure that your own position is beyond reproach.

It is the hurdle at which so many trendy liberal, middle class mums and dads fail.

I hardly think that anyone could describe her as being dim. Morally inconsistent? That's another matter altogether.

I can happily share her disapproval of faith-based schools and education. However, if you're going to embark on the campaign trail, the first thing you do is to ensure that your own position is beyond reproach.

It is the hurdle at which so many trendy liberal, middle class mums and dads fail.

I have no idea about her personal circumstances but where I grew up the only primary school available in the village was C of E controlled. That's where you went regardless of your religious affiliation or lack thereof.

I have no idea about her personal circumstances but where I grew up the only primary school available in the village was C of E controlled. That's where you went regardless of your religious affiliation or lack thereof.

That may be the case for your ordinary Joe. However, if you are making a particular point against such institutions and even conducting a concerted campaign against their very existence (as is Dr Alice), you would make other arrangements, no matter how inconvenient that may be, or else just hold your fire.

She'd still get it.

Chimp

ADC
Don't know it this has been done before but having just salivated over Dr Susannah Lipscomb I wonder what other fit academic ladies are out there?

Here's a couple for starters - Susannah Lipscomb

View attachment 159324

Alice Roberts

View attachment 159325
I didn’t know she had seem me naked...
1600861895968.jpeg

One has to feel a degree of sympathy for these delightful young ladies.

They work their bollocks off (so to speak) getting O Levels, A Levels, a first degree, a masters degree, a Ph.D., do years of research in difficult and stimulating sciences, climb up the academic ladder on merit and hard work and what do they get?

Leered at and slobbered over by a bunch of alcoholic SLR fetishists constantly bemoaning the demise of BAOR, Wolfgangs bratty wagon and yellow handbags.

It's disgraceful.

I still would though (most of them anyway).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

That sort of mis-judgement certainly indicates a shortfall in at least one form of intelligence. Mind you, a surprising number of the technically sharp go through life pushing at doors marked 'pull'.

On a more philosophical note, it's generally a mistake to over-educate women...

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
On a more philosophical note, it's generally a mistake to over-educate women...
I don't mind that my young, fit, clever, scientist girlfriend earns more than me..

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't mind that my young, fit, clever, scientist girlfriend earns more than me..

It's a quote from a good friend with an evil sense of humour who beggared himself to give his two daughters the best education money could buy. They are both very high flyers and extremely nice with it but it's a little grenade he likes to throw when he's in the presence of both those most likely to react and those who know the story.

Latest Threads