Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Academics who'd get it!

aardvark64

War Hero
Dr Alice just gets better with age....

C3A9D634-51D2-45A4-9934-A9FD01EF95AC.jpeg

Dr Alice just gets better with age....

View attachment 505568

Yes, lovely Alice. Sadly, not the sharpest trowel at the excavation site. She was president of the Humanist Society which promotes the joys of atheism (wonder what their Xmas do is like?) when she decided to send her kids to a Church of England school...

That said, I'd still be happy to let her have go on my satellite assisted theodilite...

Last edited:

chimera

LE
Yes, lovely Alice. Sadly, not the sharpest trowel at the excavation site.

I agree: she is a real dimbo:

Roberts studied medicine at the University of Wales College of Medicine (now part of Cardiff University) and graduated in 1997 with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB BCh) degree, having gained an intercalated Bachelor of Science degree in anatomy.

After graduating in 1997, Roberts worked as a junior doctor with the National Health Service in South Wales for eighteen months. In 1998 she left clinical medicine and worked as an anatomy demonstrator at the University of Bristol, becoming a lecturer there in 1999

Roberts spent seven years working part-time on her PhD in paleopathology, the study of disease in ancient human remains, receiving the degree in 2008.

She was a senior teaching fellow at the University of Bristol Centre for Comparative and Clinical Anatomy, where her main roles were teaching clinical anatomy, embryology and physical anthropology, as well as researching osteoarchaeology and paleopathology

From August 2009 until January 2012, Roberts was a visiting fellow in both the Department of Archaeology and Anthropology and the Department of Anatomy of the University of Bristol.[9][16][17] From 2009 to 2016 Roberts was Director of Anatomy at the NHS Severn Deanery School of Surgery[10] and also an honorary fellow at Hull York Medical School.

In February 2012, Roberts was appointed the University of Birmingham's first professor of public engagement in science

And if that isn't enough, here is another picture of her. Feel free to wipe the screen down afterwards.

roberts.jpg

More to the point, how do you pronounce her name if you get to talk to her.
As I pointed out earlier in the thread...

Paddy.

I agree: she is a real dimbo:

Roberts studied medicine at the University of Wales College of Medicine (now part of Cardiff University) and graduated in 1997 with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB BCh) degree, having gained an intercalated Bachelor of Science degree in anatomy.

After graduating in 1997, Roberts worked as a junior doctor with the National Health Service in South Wales for eighteen months. In 1998 she left clinical medicine and worked as an anatomy demonstrator at the University of Bristol, becoming a lecturer there in 1999

Roberts spent seven years working part-time on her PhD in paleopathology, the study of disease in ancient human remains, receiving the degree in 2008.

She was a senior teaching fellow at the University of Bristol Centre for Comparative and Clinical Anatomy, where her main roles were teaching clinical anatomy, embryology and physical anthropology, as well as researching osteoarchaeology and paleopathology

From August 2009 until January 2012, Roberts was a visiting fellow in both the Department of Archaeology and Anthropology and the Department of Anatomy of the University of Bristol.[9][16][17] From 2009 to 2016 Roberts was Director of Anatomy at the NHS Severn Deanery School of Surgery[10] and also an honorary fellow at Hull York Medical School.

In February 2012, Roberts was appointed the University of Birmingham's first professor of public engagement in science

And if that isn't enough, here is another picture of her. Feel free to wipe the screen down afterwards.

View attachment 505804

according to wiki, She’s a fan of wild swimming.
isn't that swimming in the nuddie in Rivers, ponds and such like?

according to wiki, She’s a fan of wild swimming.
isn't that swimming in the nuddie in Rivers, ponds and such like?

No.

'Wild swimming is, to all intents and purposes, going swimming outside in a natural pool of water. That pool might be at a bend in a river, or it might be the sea. The important thing is that there are no man-made structures. You decide if you want salt water or fresh water. It’s the kind of activity that an older generation would roll their eyes at and say, “When I was your age, that was just called swimming!” And they wouldn’t be wrong.'

robins1

Old-Salt
No.

'Wild swimming is, to all intents and purposes, going swimming outside in a natural pool of water. That pool might be at a bend in a river, or it might be the sea. The important thing is that there are no man-made structures. You decide if you want salt water or fresh water. It’s the kind of activity that an older generation would roll their eyes at and say, “When I was your age, that was just called swimming!” And they wouldn’t be wrong.'

She did make a tv programme about wild swimming and i was hoping she would turn up in a skimpy bikini, but no, she wore a very modest swimsuit throughout which strangely made me admire her even more. I recommend watching her present Britains historic towns, a series where she wanders round towns explaining their significant place in history. The one about York is particularly good.

Not sure if she's been done before on here, but I wasn't sure if I should post Dr Hannah Fry in the Ginger thread, MILFs I would, or here, as she happily qualifies for all 3.

Attachments

• _methode_times_prod_web_bin_0cc526f8-1126-11ea-96fb-8041210fa214.jpg
    _methode_times_prod_web_bin_0cc526f8-1126-11ea-96fb-8041210fa214.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 118

Latest Threads