ACAB - the book

davidflies

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Pleased to announce that ACAB is now a real book, with pages and things. We expect arrival next week, so keep and eye open on our web site - it will be posted on Monday for ordering.
The price of the softback will be £15.00 and packing and postage will be charged at cost.
Just to fill in the detail: it should have appeared some weeks ago but regrettably the printers we have used for years went bust. So we had to find another printer, reset the book - yadda, yadda - but now I am promised delivery next week and so the real thing is available, not merely the electronic image.
As soon as it goes live on our web site you can order your copy.
Signed copies will take a little longer as we have to get the copies to Iain, get them signed and returned and so on. Signed copies will be £20 post free.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd offer to do an official Arrse book review (and keep the freebie copy along with all my other review books) but it's already on the Kindle awaiting the onset of leave in five working days and an early breakfast.

Edit. Ask Auld_Yin and he might organise you an official review through another of our illustrious review staff (or me ... or not) ;o)

Pleased to announce that ACAB is now a real book, with pages and things. We expect arrival next week, so keep and eye open on our web site - it will be posted on Monday for ordering.
The price of the softback will be £15.00 and packing and postage will be charged at cost.
Just to fill in the detail: it should have appeared some weeks ago but regrettably the printers we have used for years went bust. So we had to find another printer, reset the book - yadda, yadda - but now I am promised delivery next week and so the real thing is available, not merely the electronic image.
As soon as it goes live on our web site you can order your copy.
Signed copies will take a little longer as we have to get the copies to Iain, get them signed and returned and so on. Signed copies will be £20 post free.
David it would be handy if you named your company or put the web URL up . Or is this the company equivalent to the 'black nasty' in 'them' pics?

davidflies

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Joecivvie - you haven't seen the film "Hot Fuzz"
ISBN 9781847918796
150 pp, b&w photos, softback. RRP £15.00 or £20 includng postage for a signed copy. Proceeds from extra money for signed copies to H4H

I should get a fucking free copy, for all the hassle I've been through getting you re-allowed ACAB!
Fuck Off!

And where's my review Gobby?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mugatu The NAAFI Bar 254
Kromeriz The NAAFI Bar 284
B The NAAFI Bar 207