abusive responses to postings.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by toytrain-driver, Jan 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was surprised to receive abusive and purile responses to the subject i posted. What is hard to beleive is i though SNCO or Ex SNCOs may be above all this. This is an open site viewed by anyone including the people that will employ us when we leave not to mention the Public who pay our wages. Do you think any of the rubbish they read does anything for our image. Just a thought Gentlemen and Ladies, just a thought.

2. and not a very interesting one.

3. :confused: and there was me thinking that they'd had more practice at it...especially the provo's and drill pigs :threaten:

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You are a sad, sad man with no life, aren't you? Poor boy.

5. Dry your eyes sweetheart.

This is Arrse, not The Times back pages.

6. What do you expect when posting such drivel - "look at me"- thread. Get a life

7. A social worker who cannot spell has no sense of humour and calls himself toytrain_driver taking the moral high ground FFS get a grip of yourself and lighten up

8. Got a nice one cheers!

9. Sounds to me like an excellent set of credentials for being a social worker :numberone:

10. Life, don't talk to me about life..........here I am brain the size of a planet............oh God I'm so depressed :pc:

11. Yep, and you lot can have one too....just make sure that you take full advantage of your SLCs......OK?

12. I echo this fully. What did you expect in this forum? I spent enough time as a SNCO to understand that I knew when I was going to take an internet hammering when coming out with a statement like yours.

Live with the lasting thought that there are individuals on this site that have more time and experience than you. You are not worthy of smelling the waste products from their buttocks :pissedoff:

Have a good rest of life experience. Out :threaten:

fastmedic

13. When they read your post, they'll think that your grammar is sh*te, that you whine like a girl and that you must be a social worker or an ex Scaley....or worse still, both. They'll probably think that you're a po*f as well.

14. I'm surprised that you're surprised! How long you been outside?