Abuse on ARRSE by Private Message!

Wehay!!!!

I've had my very first abusive PM's on here by two different (well maybe they're the same) members.

Five in less than an hour!!! (that must be as good as a thousand likes!)

verticalgyro & Furryturd have been calling me a cock!......A "COCK" I ask you!

I have NEVER been so insulted or hurt in my life! .............................................(Well ok I'm lying)

Has ARRSE got a bullying helpline or somebody that can give me counselling?

I'm thinking of committing Hari Kari!

Mate literally no one on here gives you a decent answer. I'm starting depot in January for paras and I ask normal sensible posts and just get jacked off by other members

That's better than getting a grovelling PM from Afghan Kandak, at least VG gave the
world of ARRSE 'Bellthronk' for which I will be eternally grateful even though he is a
trough dancing yorkshire puddin'

My most entertaining PM was from Ord_Sgt, enraged that I'd noticed he was a babbling drunken idiot, who sent me his 'phone number (an overseas number, to boot) with the demand that I phone him up at once so that he could punch me.

How he proposed to punch me by telephone from overseas was not explained.

That's better than getting a grovelling PM from Afghan Kandak, at least VG gave the
world of ARRSE 'Bellthronk' for which I will be eternally grateful even though he is a
trough dancing yorkshire puddin'
That's strange, I had one like that too, from Afghan Kandak.

How he proposed to punch me by telephone
Maybe he was going to use PCM......Punch Code Modulation.......I'll get mi' coat.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I got a great PM from some enraged throbber who thought my avatar picture was offensive to spackers. Namely WW1 vets with neurological injuries.

Unfortunately it was during my early weeks of Arrse membership and I sent a polite but dismissive response.

Had it been now, I would have told him to cock off and then cyber bullied him until the Daily Mail wrote about it.

I mentioned this on another thread, but I used to belong to a forum called Downsizer that had some interesting discussions about country and smallholding matters, but also had a lot of middle-class bellend 'eco lifestyle' chods, and a fair few lentil-nudgers.

One of the latter sent me a PM saying he hoped that my Chakras faded.

I mentioned this on another thread, but I used to belong to a forum called Downsizer that had some interesting discussions about country and smallholding matters, but also had a lot of middle-class bellend 'eco lifestyle' chods, and a fair few lentil-nudgers.

One of the latter sent me a PM saying he hoped that my Chakras faded.
Don't worry mate, they'll only fade if you wash them in too hot water.

Hey, we could have a Monty Pythonesque 'Bullying' room.

You pay £5 to Arrse and get bullied for 30mins or pay £5 to Arrse and bully anyone
you want...........I've got £500 lying around, so get ready, you Deltic bwasterds

I received a PM a few years ago from a chap who was a commissioned TA RLC launderette operator.

Apparently I'd been digitally ungentlemanly toward his girlfriend (who turned out to be his cousin!) using the medium of the internet.

His PM was over 1000 words long, the jist of it being, he was verrily annoyed & retribution was coming my way, but I was still a decent bloke.

The fucking cleaner of gussets.

I got a great PM from some enraged throbber who thought my avatar picture was offensive to spackers. Namely WW1 vets with neurological injuries.
You mean that it is NOT you?

...another of life's illusions shattered...

:-(

Rodney2q

Normally when Paras complain about bullying it's a prelude to them having a sex change.

Latest Threads