Abuse of FREE MAIL

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by ctauch, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A question to my fellow spams.

My wife ordered some cr@p off eBay three years ago and yesterday got a "Free Mail" letter from APO AE with a snippet of paper in it from the person she order the cr@p from. The snippet was not personal in nature and was not hand written or signed, and started with "DEAR EBAY MEMBER"

My reading of USC Title 39 and other laws related to free mail lead me to believe that this "letter" stepped over the line. I suggested to her to let it go, yet she is fuming over the abuse and waste to the taxpayers...evidently this person has sold something to over 300 people on eBay. "300 x 0.37 and how many others are doing it?"

So is this abusing the system?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Why the hell are you asking the UK military about US postal issues?

We have a strict operating policy for such mail - it is placed in in either File 13, or B-1-N.

If you are that annoyed about getting junk ebay mail, then don't sell your crap on ebay anymore!!

I am a fcukwit!!!
  3. You are a cnut and a stain on the UK...off yourself now before you further disturb the the gene pool
  4. Using this system for eBay 'business' would certainly seem to be an abuse of a privilege.
    It's the sort of action by someone scamming that will cause a policy to be made to end the free mail programme for everyone. (Instead of actually charging the thieving moron and using him as an example)
  5. Much as I think ctauch is a big wobbly slimey Yank git. I do think he made it perfectly clear who he was addressing. His question was not aimed at the UK military but those members of US forces who use this site.

Fugly. You are clearly a stupid fuckwit.
  6. Lairdx, you'd make a great Sergeant Major. You will be a fantasic RSM some day. When the time comes after that, you will be an Adjutant the mere mention of which will make the JOs scatter in fear like so many mice.
  7. OI! I see you are quick to throw abuse about but, perhaps, a tad to thick to read the forum in which you're doing it.......

Read the label!

My apologise for Fugly Ctauch, he's a product of his environment, borstal education isn't what it used to be.

Beebs x
  8. Yeah, but he's still a big slimey wobbly yank git, and a banjo playing buck toothed inbred incest practicing lard arrse to boot.
  9. Phew, you really do have the hots for him, don't you...........
  10. I think it's lovely when users have pet names for each other... :D

Beebs x
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Absolutely agree, Lairdx. Spot on. Sorry.

In mitigation, check the time of my post and please take into account my stella/vodka assisted brain, which no doubt led to my extreme level of fcukwittedness. Again, sorry

ctauch - Sorry!
  12. Don't be nice to him, he'll think you like him! :D
  13. Too late.

Fugly I need a declanking you game? :D
  14. Probably, but it's a fight she'll never win. She's got a better chance of getting you to quit leaving skid marks in your drawers than to stop that type of spam. :wink:
  15. The skids in the under knackers was solved months ago after she lodged a pineapple in my arrse, was fun for a moment, and the doctors unable to remove it fitted me with a colostomy bag