Abu Qhaith in the big apple

AHOY,

IMO he is under protective custody. And to me the most interesting questions I would have for him would be, what did the Iranians ask you about mr. ghaith?

And why did you go to Turkey, why not hang out a free man in Iran?

G-day!

The Republican'ts are enraged that Abu Qhaith wasn't transported to Gitmo to face a military tribunal. But Thursday I heard an explanation for this on the news. He is being charged with conspiracy. Conspiracy is not a war crime so cannot be tried by a tribunal. Further, on Friday's news they recounted two other terrorists who have been tried and convicted in Federal Court in Manhattan and both are banged up for life in super-max facilities. No problem with security at the court house, either, like they have been predicting. The FBI, USM and others are well trained and doing their jobs.

"When they get him into the federal court system, he will lawyer up and stop talking." Odd. He's already dictated a twenty-two page statement.

I think James and the Giant Peach is much more interesting to be honest.
You have an interest in young James's giant peach?

Does the word 'oaktree' mean anything to you?

AHOY,

Fireplace, I have little doubt that you are an intelligent person that keeps up with and fallows and has pretty much mastered the "official revealed facts".

To my detriment or credit, depending on your views on matters, I always try to read between the lines and figure out the "actual kings truth". I don't mean that religiously I mean it in terms of those running the show.

Like the "conspiracy" charge. Who decided to charge him with that? I would suggest any number of other terrorist could have been charged with that. Like the two other terrorist you mentioned. IMO informants.

As far as being "banged up" for life in Federal facilities goes. I would suggest that with those places its just about impossible for someone to visit you i.e. prove you are there. IMO these places are not unlike the joke about "Fort Knox" i.e. the U.S. federal gold depository. The joke goes like this. The reason it is guarded so well, is not due to all the gold in there, but because of all the gold that is not there.

I mean I can't even get in to see my family members in state prisons.

And also your mention of the FBI, and USMs being able to handle things is right on imo. And I would add that this proves "they" members of this so called al qaeda organization are not among us. IMo al qaeda as a world wide muslim terrorist organization is a fantasy drummed up, so the MICC military industrial, congressional, complex can continue to "play war".

Like I have asked before, what member of the Mujahideen suggested one day that he was tired of being a "warrior of god" and thought they might change the name to the base.

UBL did not offer the services of the "base" to the Saudis after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. He suggested the Saudis let the Mujahideen fight for the "Kingdom".

Sorry to go on for so long.

G-day!

AHOY,

Well it appears my ability to post new threads has been taken away. I had it last night thus I was able to post this thread. So maybe this site is not the truly free European site I thought I had found.

No (E) "foot print of freedom" here?

G-day!

'Freedom of speech' is not the same as 'obligation to speak'. It also confers no automatic obligation on the audience to listen or provide a platform.

Don't like it? Oh, dear. I suppose we'll just have to somehow come to terms with that.

He's confusing Freedom of Speech with Right of Publication. Freedom of speech is exactly that, speech. He wants the right to have his musings published uncritically by this website.

They are not the same thing.

Anyone got shares in Alcan? I believe they are doing roaring trade this weekend

AHOY,

So you all I guess you missed the line on the welcome page about this site being open to all. Maybe someone should add the line, "that drink the same kool aid as the other members. And RQMS you think if I made some big voluntary contributions the webmaster and other members might have let me have more "freedom" of publication, lol

And that comes with copyright too right?

G-day!

AHOY,

Go fuck yourself with a pineapple.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

D

Deleted 20555

Who in hell is this mong? Can we not alert Jumpingjarhead and havevsomething done about it?

So you all I guess you missed the line on the welcome page about this site being open to all.
The fact that you're still here and your account still active proves that it is open to all. It's also open to others to express their opinions on your contributions, regardless of how those opinions might puncture your ego.

It's the nature of the site. Get used to it or else exercise your right to silence.

AHOY,

smartascarrots, I don't have an ego, lol nice try. And yes I can still post here, however no starting my own threads. And I would suggest that I have found plenty of other members posting threads that are what I would suggest should upset the average member just as much or more than my suggestion on my thread. However they did not receive the numbers of insults I did.

This pattern has proved to be the case on every site I post on. One member here yesterday actually typed that "there are no governments on this site" LOL. imo there are government agents on every site. They use what is called "persona" software that enables them to assume multiple aliases i.e. call signs. They do this to steer the conversations and alienate members they view as "bad actors" i.e. threats. And that is not me talking crazy that was all talked about on Amy Goodman's show, "Democracy now" sometime last year.

It was suggested here yesterday by another member that I consider suicide. LOL. This also happened on the "military forum" site. Sometime later, I was blocked by one of the administrators. The reason given was that I was being disruptive. At first I could not believe what I was reading. However after giving it some more thought I realized that I was like a scientist setting in church talking logic etc.

And so then I realized that yes this could be disruptive.

And then there is the little fact of how everyone at once quite replying too. No new viewers just happening by or jumping in on what should seem at a glace to be a popular thread, based on the number of replies etc.

And then we have the number of views from the U.K in the last two days on my blog .,"Newjarheaddean rumor board". My point is why would members that are so negative on me, take the time to visit my blog. And then not even leave a Fuck your self with a carrot reply. :)

G-day!

Ah, the good old 'everyone else is too stupid/complacent/cowed/internet-managed to spot the government conspiracy except me!' approach. We haven't had one of those for a while.

Occam's razor would suggest that when presented with the two propositions "lots of people have looked at the world around them and concluded that shit just happens" and "lots of people have looked at the world around them and a small proportion of them have concluded there's a conspiracy" that the accurate proposition is "you're a fruitbat."

AHOY,

smartascarots; I find it a waist of your time, how you state things about me as if I had made a statement I did not. ex; I never posted that I was the only one who may be aware of web conspiracies, agents etc. I stated that one other member had posted that no governments were on this site. A statement I would find very implausible. Just due to the general subject matter here.

Here is the basic info on the "persona" software, story on Democracy Now, I was referring too. It aired March 18 2011.

The Pentagon is developing software to secretly influence social media by developing fake online personas that can sway internet chatting on comment boards to reflect U.S. government propaganda. The Guardian of London reports a California-based firm has won a contract to create an "online persona management service" that would let military personnel control up to 10 separate fake identities at once. The identities would be used to respond to relevant online content with blog posts, tweets, chat comments and other forms of interaction. A military spokesperson said foreign audiences would be targeted, as it would be illegal to use the technology on U.S. citizens.

On the personas, and how to prevent them. I well suggest that j just about every web master lol, knows one thing that could be done, i.e. have every user name i.e. account fill in a field with a CAPTCHA. This would at least make the human agent do this each time a reply was posted. And yes the agents would just have warehouses full of slaves, lol doing this all day long. LOL. Seriously though, one reason imo web masters well not do this is that those "personas" pay for their accounts. However it would sure be nice to know with greater certainty that we are not wasting our time talking to software.

As far as the occam's razor paraphrase and conspiracies in general goes. You know that you too could point to lots of them. For example; I'll use, the joke I had mentioned about Fort Knox. As with all really funny jokes, it was so funny, because in part or all together it was true. Thus once it (the shortage of gold) became so obvious to the general public, especially traders on the stock market, Press. Nixon switched the U.S. off of the Gold standard.

And for your signature and I believe your generally referring to, public service goes, imo I say we simply need to do away with all career politicians. We let people serve one or two terms depending if they can justify the need for a second term and get them out. This would of course involve a serious upgrade to the education system first. However there are lots of teachers and professors who could fill in, in the mean time.

And basically if you could pass a test on how government in general and the office in particular is operated, you can run. That's untill the lotto system came into operation. That's right a lotto system. You could refuse, but what a unpatriotic wimp you would be called. lol

WHAT SAY YOU?

G-day!

FUCK OFF YOU GIBBERING CUNT

Is that clear enough?