Abu Qatada

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gadgwah, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I will believe it when the plane touches down in Jordan and he is arrested by the Jordanian police.
  2. The Jordanians say they will give him a fair trial and a fair execution, who are we to disbelieve them?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE the cnut will still be here Monday morning at 07:00. £20 to H4H if I'm wrong. And if I'm right (and I usually am) then Teresa May wants to seriously think about reaching for the second draw down, as she is effectively a waste of atoms.
  4. He can still appeal, I notice the article says, "and if he sticks to his words".....why would he.

I agree with Buck, he will still be here (well there) on Monday.
  5. Works for me..

6. Will she be signing out the mess Webley?
  7. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

8. I,ll believe it when he gets his ASBO tag taken off his 1157
  9. I wonder which passport he'll use if it happens?
  10. More importantly we should send his family with him, so that we can't be accused of depriving him of his right to family life as required under human rights law you understand. And not using his deportation to get rid of a bunch of undesirables that should not have been here in the first place.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  11. If he leaves 'off his own accord' which I don't think he will do. Will he be able to return 'home' to Britain once the trial and or sentence is complete?
    Or will it be a quick shave back into Britain through the Chunnel and claim asylum all over again?...
  12. I think he'll go. I also think they've probably offered him something to induce him to leave. Not even an attempt to challenge the treaty in the courts. It has several holes in it.
  13. As will Qatada by the end of Ramadan.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Dreadful.