Abu Qatada released from prison

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DavidCameroon, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 2010-2-16--5-31-44-55-3.jpg

No problem. Got a delivery address?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

3. I think he will be back in court soon..... accompanied by Ms Cherie BLiar and (both) will walk out significantly richer.
  4. do you think if he gets deported to jordan he'll get the death penalty
  5. No.

It'll go to extra time before that.
  6. I did notice Tony has taken on a Banker to help TBA increase his income, so you might well be right. If Connaught Street is his contact address you are spot on!
  7. i think Jordan are looking at this the wrong way they should just commute the charges I am sure he is a nice guy really
  8. images-50.jpeg
  9. Since this was the decision of a UK court, I suspect the Jordanians are looking at the UK the way the Uk looked at the USA when they refused to extradite IRA suspects. Especially as the court has called Jordan a liar, by refusing to believe that they won't use evidence collected by torture.
  10. I thought torture was justified when we were dealing with a known nasty ******?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. What I thought was bloody hilarious is that in his bail Conditions, he has to surrender his Passport !! Why ??? Surely we want this ****** to go on holiday out of the country !
  12. Qatada will be here for years until we get past Siac and the ECHR. The problem is Jordan. Meanwhile we foot the bill for satellite surveillance and security costing millions plus thousands of man hours. Smug Qatada and his brood will collect benefits, get relocated and won't be confined to a Home Office property, as they should be. At best, the case might force changes in Human rights laws, but Qatada is sheltered by laws and rulings extended to terrorist shitcnuts. Still, there's always road accidents and railway platforms to trip on.