Abu Qatada deportation row....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Core Strife, Apr 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why bother with a torpedo and waste a good boat. Knock him on the head and just heave him over the side...

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBC News - Abu Qatada deportation in confusion after appeal lodged

Home Secretary Theresa May said the appeal was a "delaying tactic"

Well, welcome to the court system love.

What did you think was going to happen? He's been here so long, he'd say "It's a fair cop guv" in some cockney/Jordanian accent and hop on the next plane?

Give me strength, where the hell do we get elected officials this dense.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Abu Qatada must be a rich guy if he can string his deportation out all these years by employing all those top (and expensive) lawyers.

4. Legal Aid!!! Or perhaps funded by some shady benefactor

5. You mean that anyone can get legal aid or does it only go to people who are foreign and want to radically change the way we live?

6. Been done with Robert Maxwell. Can't repeat the accident otherwise it looks suspicious.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Another bonus is they've found a use for his mate Abu Hamza

hookey.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. I thought his deportation sounded too good to be true, especially coming from Theresa May. I don't think that anyone gets deported from the UK against their wishes.

9. What stoping us just chucking him on a one way flight to Jordon?
    What what the repercussion be I mean

10. BBC News - MPs vote to reverse Lords changes to legal aid bill

Well, you used to be able to get it.

Presuming you are British and work for a living the government appears to be trying to take it away from you.

I assume the rights of serial criminals and those unlawfully in the country will continue to be defended at great expense.

11. Several human rights lawyers would start frothing at the bank balance.

The world would continue to turn.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lots of wailing in the Grauniad and a fine from Strasbourg/EU land.

It is far better to use millions of taxpayers cash to feed his appeals otherwise it isn't fair.

HM Government, don't govern, have no power and are generally a bunch of tossers.

If May doesn't go over this then I'm joining the local mosque and call me Siddique.

13. Democracy; a bunch of Sheep voting on which Wolf gets to eat them.:roll:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Not forgetting of course,Yvette Cooper (Shadow Home Secretary),showing shock,and dismay,that it's not that simple to just deport this scum!

****ing Hypocrite,it was her party,that signed away any rights we had in this country,to control who goes,and who stays,signed away most of our sovereignty to the EU,so that we now have non legally trained 'Judges',in Strasbourg telling us what to do,and the only ******* in this country to make anything out of it was Cherie Booths' Chambers,surprise surprise! :rage: :rage: :rage:

• Like Like x 5