Abu Qatada banned from school run

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CplFoodspoiler, Feb 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

2. Sorry is that really The Telegraph, or is it the Daily Mash?

Persomally, i trust the mash more!

The Daily Mash - Abu Qatada appointed UK

"it will be an unforgettable summer of hate." Sadly I reckon they'll be right.

3. I know the government were trying to cook the books with employment figures by getting the youngsters on apprenticeships but starting out new apprentice terrorist courses is a bit stupid.....what GCSE grades do you need and how many UCAS points are you able to get once qualified????

4. stinking beardie should be banned from breathing as well, along with the rest of his goat fragranced ilk, rant over.

5. Kick him and all of his family out of the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

He'll be let out of Long Lartin later today. 22 hour curfew no interweb/mobile phone and tagged.

7. So we won't see him on ARRSE then, now him and AK that would make a thread worthy of reading.

8. He'll be on in 3 months though if Teresa May doesnt get her act together and strike a deal with Jordan that allows him to be deported.

9. I thought the issue would be trying to convince ECHR that he wouldn't be -ahem- robustly spoken to back home.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Human_Rights.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fuck the goat fucking animal pig cnut that he is , castrate him and hes 77 fucking virgins and let jordan arse rape him every day untill hes begging for a 7.62 mm hole threw the head, its a crying shame that ex squaddies come home , to no benifits , no houseing this poor excuse of a human being is allowed all of this at our expense , wounder how much hes time in prison cost us , now hes fucking sons at it i say put the little fucker in a room full of 3 para see how long he lasts .

12. Does anyone know what the implications would be if we just ignored the European Court and just acted on the instructions of our own judges? How bad could it get for us if we just sent him to Jordan? Sometimes you've just got to forget what's legal and do what's right.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Apparently we get a stiff letter from the ECHR. And if we do it again, Belgium will invade us, till we're really, really sorry.

To be all grown-up and sensible, it's hard to promote the rule of law if you pick and choose the laws you obey. As we're in the NAAFI, I hope he dies a slow and painful death in another country. Jordan's nice this time of year, so I hear.

14. Come on he has done fuck all to be deported to that Harridans quim.