• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Abu Qatada arrested again!

Hopefully the timing is perfect so that come Monday night the twat is on a plane out of here.

But, here in the real world, the fucker will still be having breakfast, on us, on Tuesday.
Cunt.

AHOY,

Are you talking about abu ghaith? IMO he is under protective custody. And to me the most interesting questions I would have for him would be, what did the Iranians ask you about mr. ghaith?

And why did you go to Turkey, why not hang out a free man in Iran?

G-day!

AHOY,

I just realized you are not talking about Abu Ghaith, LOL at myself. Anyways imo the same could be said for Qatada minus the trip to Turkey and the questioning in Iran.

ANYWAYS!, IMO ultimately, its the "have"/wealthy against the "have not"/poor. IMO those running things are "playing war" not fighting it. i.e. its a industry i.e. business.

I apologize if my post/replies upsets you. I really was just looking for a post to make, in order to test some changes I made to my settings.

I well not return to your thread if I receive no reply.

G-day!

AHOY,

I just realized you are not talking about Abu Ghaith, LOL at myself. Anyways imo the same could be said for Qatada minus the trip to Turkey and the questioning in Iran.

ANYWAYS!, IMO ultimately, its the "have"/wealthy against the "have not"/poor. IMO those running things are "playing war" not fighting it. i.e. its a industry i.e. business.

I apologize if my post/replies upsets you. I really was just looking for a post to make, in order to test some changes I made to my settings.

G-day!
No apology required.

You know that glue you are sniffing - why not try drinking it?

AHOY,

G-day!
AHOY! Go fuck yourself with a rusty blunt bayonet!

Hopefully the timing is perfect so that come Monday night the twat is on a plane out of here.

But, here in the real world, the fucker will still be having breakfast, on us, on Tuesday.
Cunt.
Another big noting goat fucker I expect! (No offence Goatman) Throw the bastard in a razor wire pit, let him thrash around for a while, then set the cunt alight with kerosene.

Another big noting goat fucker I expect! (No offence Goatman) Throw the bastard in a razor wire pit, let him thrash around for a while, then set the cunt alight with kerosene.
I can't stand bleeding heart left wing liberals like you, giving a goat molesting boy raping cunt like that the soft option.:)

I can't stand bleeding heart left wing liberals like you, giving a goat molesting boy raping cunt like that the soft option.:)
And here was me wondering why I don't frequent this site much nowadays.

Have you pair of window-licking cunts even hit puberty?

AHOY,

G-day!
You appear to be American. Watch and inwardly digest.

The Waterboy - Don't Smoke Crack - YouTube

AHOY,

wELL i'll say this, fellow members, it sure is refreshing to be on a true open free site that allows cursing and honest criticism to be posted.

Fireplace, What did you mean with your last, "resist arrest by a speciality armed response unit". were you suggesting Mr. qatada should have had a specially armed body guard unit or that the isreali LOL british, unit was specially armed and qatada should have resisted?

LOL, LOL So there, I've given every one another thing to laugh about, yes I've been thinking Abu qatada was the Palistenian old man who went on a hunger strike etc and was released and then rearrested in Israel here about two weeks ago. I cant find his name right now.

G-day!

AHOY,

wELL i'll say this, fellow members, it sure is refreshing to be on a true open free site that allows cursing and honest criticism to be posted.

Fireplace, What did you mean with your last, "resist arrest by a speciality armed response unit". were you suggesting Mr. qatada should have had a specially armed body guard unit or that the isreali LOL british, unit was specially armed and qatada should have resisted?

LOL, LOL So there, I've given every one another thing to laugh about, yes I've been thinking Abu qatada was the Palistenian old man who went on a hunger strike etc and was released and then rearrested in Israel here about two weeks ago. I cant find his name right now.

G-day!
Well aren't you a poster child for the famous US education system!

Not to worry Chaps, His Lawyers will mount a fine, legal aid funded defence of this digusting old reprobate and the SIAC Tribunal Judges will nod their heads sagely and mutter before agreeing that the Human Rights of this feckin scumbag trump the Human Rights of the general populace (ie: the right NOT to be blown up by this fools acolytes) and, as of Monday, it will be business as usual. I hope his family like the nice, big taxpayer funded house they're living in.

PS. Note to Mr Cameron, if you will insist on wasting money on Foreign Aid please consider giving a wedge to Jordan, so they can form and train whatever their version of a 'Death Squad' is. We then might be rid of this parasite!

AHOY,

Cutaway, Yes I am on line i.e. am signed in here and I have a blog. And your just about correct. Very few ever post any meaningful replies to my threads post or replies.

However people sure do view my "Fragmented Fighting Facts" i.e. my collection of military rules and tactics manual posted on my blog. Its had over 1900 views and is my most popular post. However no one shares rules or tactics with me. Thus I do have my doubts that my blog is available to all.

G-day!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
AHOY,

Cutaway, Yes I am on line i.e. am signed in here and I have a blog. And your just about correct. Very few ever post any meaningful replies to my threads post or replies.

However people sure do view my "Fragmented Fighting Facts" i.e. my collection of military rules and tactics manual posted on my blog. Its had over 1900 views and is my most popular post. However no one shares rules or tactics with me. Thus I do have my doubts that my blog is available to all.

G-day!
So real people don't associate with you, ok.
Look, only Popeye and pirates start every communication off with 'ahoy,' and you've neither a corncob nor a wooden leg so do yourself a favour and knock it on the head.
It'll help you.
Really.

Who knows, maybe one day you'll get to see a real flange.

Latest Threads