Abu Hamzas sons found guilty of car ringing scam

#1
And whats the bet they were/still claiming benefits :x Any luck they will joining daddy for a reunion on the same side of the visitors room, Wonder if daddy will welcome them as good Muslims or the thieving scum that htey really are

Three sons of hook-handed cleric Abu Hamza are facing jail after admitting taking part in a £1 million car ringing racket. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Hamza's sons in car ringing scam

The two-year plot targeted high value BMWs, Range Rovers and Mercedes that had been left for weeks in long-stay car parks.

Using false identities, conmen tricked the DVLA into diverting registration details from the real owners to a string of addresses. The fraudsters would then go to dealerships across London to claim the spare keys.

Hamza Kamel, 22, and Mohammed Mostafa, 27, who are sons of the former Finsbury Park Mosque imam, and his 28-year-old stepson Mohssin Ghailam, variously pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods, money laundering and fraud at Southwark Crown Court.

Judge Peter Testar remanded them in custody ahead of sentence on a date to be set next month.

Kamel, of Saxon Drive, Acton, west London, admitted five counts of handling stolen goods and laundering £14,975 of criminal money.

Mostafa, of the same address, admitted two counts of fraud and Ghailam, of Holland Road, Shepherd's Bush, west London, admitted conspiracy to defraud and fraud.

Hamza is serving a jail sentence for terrorism offences and is due to be extradited to the US to face another trial there.

link
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#3
Will they cut his hand off for theft? Make dad really proud that.
 
#4
More fool Britain for allowing the scum Hamza family into Britain on false premises so they can steal,agitate terrorism and bludge benefits whilst hard-working Brits live in circumstances of far less opulence than the Hamza clan has come to expect courtesy of the British taxpayer.

Inprison the theiving scum and feed them only pork.

Hopefully daddy Abu will be moving to his new room somewhere underground at Supermax in the not too distant future.
 
#6
Am I the only person who thinks, that if one member of a family, has been deported from our country for terrorist related/racial hatred reasons, that the whole family should go with them?

Does it not stand to reason that, if the father is, said tw@, then his family are also going to be of that ilk, and therefore should follow suit?

And before anyone says anything, i do know car ringing is not a terrorist activity, but you get my point.
 

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
#7
Gren said:
Am I the only person who thinks, that if one member of a family, has been deported from our country for terrorist related/racial hatred reasons, that the whole family should go with them?

Does it not stand to reason that, if the father is, said tw@, then his family are also going to be of that ilk, and therefore should follow suit?

And before anyone says anything, i do know car ringing is not a terrorist activity, but you get my point.
It's not terrorist activity but could constitute terrorist fund raising depending on what the little darlings did / planned to do with the cash
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#8
Gren said:
Am I the only person who thinks, that if one member of a family, has been deported from our country for terrorist related/racial hatred reasons, that the whole family should go with them?

Does it not stand to reason that, if the father is, said tw@, then his family are also going to be of that ilk, and therefore should follow suit?

And before anyone says anything, i do know car ringing is not a terrorist activity, but you get my point.
So the sins of the father are passed on to the son(s)?

Presumably, had the sons not been allegedly involved in criminal activity, they should have been fcuked off regardless in your world?
 
#9
Sixty said:
Gren said:
Am I the only person who thinks, that if one member of a family, has been deported from our country for terrorist related/racial hatred reasons, that the whole family should go with them?

Does it not stand to reason that, if the father is, said tw@, then his family are also going to be of that ilk, and therefore should follow suit?

And before anyone says anything, i do know car ringing is not a terrorist activity, but you get my point.
So the sins of the father are passed on to the son(s)?

Presumably, had the sons not been allegedly involved in criminal activity, they should have been fcuked off regardless in your world?


Yes, and his followers as well.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
jarrod248 said:
That is what should have happened.
Why? Gren's assertion was that UK born citizens should be forced to leave the country if their father had been found to have commited certain criminal acts.

His comment wasn't related to this story, it was related to a presumption of guilt being made without evidence.

Would you as a, presumably, law abiding chap be entirely happy to be fcuked out of the country had your father been convicted of a criminal act you weren't aware of?

And for the benefit of the hard of thinking, I'm talking hypothetically, not about the case in hand, as per Gren's question.
 
#11
Sixty said:
jarrod248 said:
That is what should have happened.
Why? Gren's assertion was that UK born citizens should be forced to leave the country if their father had been found to have commited certain criminal acts.

His comment wasn't related to this story, it was related to a presumption of guilt being made without evidence.

Would you as a, presumably, law abiding chap be entirely happy to be fcuked out of the country had your father been convicted of a criminal act you weren't aware of?

And for the benefit of the hard of thinking, I'm talking hypothetically, not about the case in hand, as per Gren's question.

Sorry, I almost forgot we live in a PC world, where we have to be nice to terrorists for the sake of not wishing to upset them or their offspring.

We are talking about abunohansa, not some bloke who was arrested for shop lifting.

Sixty, do you vote liarbore by any chance?
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#13
Gren said:
Sorry, I almost forgot we live in a PC world, where we have to be nice to terrorists for the sake of not wishing to upset them or their offspring.

We are talking about abunohansa, not some bloke who was arrested for shop lifting.
No you weren't. You were specifically talking about anyone who through no fault of their own had the misfortune to have a rabid nutter as a father. Read what you wrote before gobbing off.

Sixty, do you vote liarbore by any chance?
No. My political views are freely available to anyone who has the wit to check my posting history.
 
#14
Here, I hope the Daily Mail hasn't got hold of this story yet. That'd stop this thread dead :D .
 

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
#15
Meh. In that case we should boot Lord Lucans kids. And Carol Thatcher. And me. My lot arrived about 2,000 years ago in long ships and yes, to be fair, a bit of rapine and pillage went on. More high spirits than any bad intent, honest Gov.

Point is, you start booting people for the sins of the father / son / second cousin and it would be a green and deserted land.
 
#16
Sixty said:
Gren said:
Sorry, I almost forgot we live in a PC world, where we have to be nice to terrorists for the sake of not wishing to upset them or their offspring.

We are talking about abunohansa, not some bloke who was arrested for shop lifting.
No you weren't. You were specifically talking about anyone who through no fault of their own had the misfortune to have a rabid nutter as a father. Read what you wrote before gobbing off.

Sixty, do you vote liarbore by any chance?
No. My political views are freely available to anyone who has the wit to check my posting history.

My mistake, I thought this thread was about the Hamza family.


Pedantics aside

The little I know of Islam or muslims in general, I find it a hard concept to grasp, that given the fact the head of the family, "Abu" was the raving ******** that he is, and was deproted for various things.
What are the odds, that the rest of his family, all disagreed with his teachings/rantings/ or indeed his general idea of islam?

Please, sixty, do not try to tell me that his family were all the total opposite to him, and wanted to live in peace and harmony with us infidels.

Sins of the father? no, not always, but when it comes to muslim fanatics, im sorry, but yes.

Gobbing off? nope, I just find it hard to understand anyone who is so left of center, when it comes to the dross we accept in this country, and is willing to allow them to stay here claiming benefits, when a member of that family has been deported for the crimes he was deported for, annoys me.
As i said, we are not talking about shop lifting here.

If you think allowing the family of a terrorist, the freedom to stay in this country is the right thing to do, then you sir are an idiot.
What next? The bobby sands memorial housing estate for retired ira members, just up the road from gatwick?

Or would that be alright in your PC left wing world too?

Wake up and get off the bullshit PC train.



Note, Im happy for any people to live in this country, but when it comes to people like abu and his opffspring, I dont see why they should, so do not assume this is a racist ideal.
 

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
#17
Gren said:
Note, Im happy for any people to live in this country, but when it comes to people like abu and his opffspring, I dont see why they should, so do not assume this is a racist ideal.
Fine. Then dont assume this is a PC ideal, OK?

I've got as much time for Abu as you have. And if his kids have comitted a crime, I'll let the Rozzers and the Courts deal with the scum.

Point is, you demonise the kids for the sins of the father, or uncle, or brother, and there wouldnt be many of us left standing, would here?

All the Scots would be out on account of their thieving cattle and then.....


hang about....
 
#19
TheIronDuke said:
Gren said:
Note, Im happy for any people to live in this country, but when it comes to people like abu and his opffspring, I dont see why they should, so do not assume this is a racist ideal.
Fine. Then dont assume this is a PC ideal, OK?

I've got as much time for Abu as you have. And if his kids have comitted a crime, I'll let the Rozzers and the Courts deal with the scum.

Point is, you demonise the kids for the sins of the father, or uncle, or brother, and there wouldnt be many of us left standing, would here?

All the Scots would be out on account of their thieving cattle and then.....


hang about....


Im tempted to write this in bold capital letters for the thick of understanding.

I am talking about terrorist muslim fanatics, not some jock who stole a cow, or a chav who did a spot of shop lifting.

What part of my posts do you not understand?


Or was abu deported for not paying his council tax? or some other none crime?


FFS this place is turning into the "left wing tree hugging lets give the crims a hug and send peados off on holiday to try and sort them out" forum.



We are talking about a fanatic and his family, remember terrorists? anyone?


Nope, must just be me then.
 

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
#20
Gren said:
I am talking about terrorist muslim fanatics, not some jock who stole a cow, or a chav who did a spot of shop lifting.
Doesnt matter. Point is, the crim is done for the crime. Now, whilst I may smile at the fact that Abu's kids turn out to be all that is worst about the society he rails against, that they are anti social thieving scum and I hope they do hard time...

I hope they do hard time for THEIR crimes, not their Dads nuttiness.

See, that is one of the many things that make us better than Abu and his pals. Not taking out the sins of one, on the entire clan. If you feel that is the way forward, you will find kindred spirits from Tehran to Peshawar and beyond.

And I only ever hugged a tree once. In my defence, there was a rather attractive sheep trying to hide behind it. Please dont stone my son for this crime.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top