Abu Hamzas sons found guilty of car ringing scam

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brettarider, Apr 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And whats the bet they were/still claiming benefits :x Any luck they will joining daddy for a reunion on the same side of the visitors room, Wonder if daddy will welcome them as good Muslims or the thieving scum that htey really are

Three sons of hook-handed cleric Abu Hamza are facing jail after admitting taking part in a £1 million car ringing racket. Skip related content
    Related photos / videos
    Hamza's sons in car ringing scam

The two-year plot targeted high value BMWs, Range Rovers and Mercedes that had been left for weeks in long-stay car parks.

Using false identities, conmen tricked the DVLA into diverting registration details from the real owners to a string of addresses. The fraudsters would then go to dealerships across London to claim the spare keys.

Hamza Kamel, 22, and Mohammed Mostafa, 27, who are sons of the former Finsbury Park Mosque imam, and his 28-year-old stepson Mohssin Ghailam, variously pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods, money laundering and fraud at Southwark Crown Court.

Judge Peter Testar remanded them in custody ahead of sentence on a date to be set next month.

Kamel, of Saxon Drive, Acton, west London, admitted five counts of handling stolen goods and laundering £14,975 of criminal money.

Mostafa, of the same address, admitted two counts of fraud and Ghailam, of Holland Road, Shepherd's Bush, west London, admitted conspiracy to defraud and fraud.

Hamza is serving a jail sentence for terrorism offences and is due to be extradited to the US to face another trial there.

2. What goes around comes around! Lets hope that the judge signs the Deportation Order at the same time!!
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Will they cut his hand off for theft? Make dad really proud that.
  4. More fool Britain for allowing the scum Hamza family into Britain on false premises so they can steal,agitate terrorism and bludge benefits whilst hard-working Brits live in circumstances of far less opulence than the Hamza clan has come to expect courtesy of the British taxpayer.

Inprison the theiving scum and feed them only pork.

Hopefully daddy Abu will be moving to his new room somewhere underground at Supermax in the not too distant future.
  5. That's probably how thier dad lost his hands in the first place,like father like sons.
  6. Am I the only person who thinks, that if one member of a family, has been deported from our country for terrorist related/racial hatred reasons, that the whole family should go with them?

Does it not stand to reason that, if the father is, said tw@, then his family are also going to be of that ilk, and therefore should follow suit?

And before anyone says anything, i do know car ringing is not a terrorist activity, but you get my point.
  7. It's not terrorist activity but could constitute terrorist fund raising depending on what the little darlings did / planned to do with the cash
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So the sins of the father are passed on to the son(s)?

Presumably, had the sons not been allegedly involved in criminal activity, they should have been fcuked off regardless in your world?

9. Yes, and his followers as well.
  10. Sixty

Why? Gren's assertion was that UK born citizens should be forced to leave the country if their father had been found to have commited certain criminal acts.

His comment wasn't related to this story, it was related to a presumption of guilt being made without evidence.

Would you as a, presumably, law abiding chap be entirely happy to be fcuked out of the country had your father been convicted of a criminal act you weren't aware of?

And for the benefit of the hard of thinking, I'm talking hypothetically, not about the case in hand, as per Gren's question.

11. Sorry, I almost forgot we live in a PC world, where we have to be nice to terrorists for the sake of not wishing to upset them or their offspring.

We are talking about abunohansa, not some bloke who was arrested for shop lifting.

Sixty, do you vote liarbore by any chance?
  12. Thought the arse-scratcher lost it tinkering with explosives, during his time killing russians?
  13. Sixty

No you weren't. You were specifically talking about anyone who through no fault of their own had the misfortune to have a rabid nutter as a father. Read what you wrote before gobbing off.

No. My political views are freely available to anyone who has the wit to check my posting history.
  14. Here, I hope the Daily Mail hasn't got hold of this story yet. That'd stop this thread dead :D .
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Meh. In that case we should boot Lord Lucans kids. And Carol Thatcher. And me. My lot arrived about 2,000 years ago in long ships and yes, to be fair, a bit of rapine and pillage went on. More high spirits than any bad intent, honest Gov.

Point is, you start booting people for the sins of the father / son / second cousin and it would be a green and deserted land.