Abu Hamza

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bowser-Mong, Jul 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sunday Telegraph Page 8:

The wife of Abu Hamza has complained about her husbands treatment in a high security London prison. Hamza is serving 7 years for inciting the murder of non muslims. In a letter to a London based Islamic organisation, Nagat Mostafa said her husband claimed to be the victim of racist bullying and Islamophobia in Belmarsh jail.

I won't bore you with the details but needless to say she seems to forget that her husband made his bed and now has to lie in it.
  2. <Types, deletes>
    <Types, deletes>
    <Types, deletes>
    <Types, deletes>

Sod 'em.
  3. talk about the pot calling the kettle black, what was he doing out of jail anyway, how much is it costing to keep him in this country, best to send him back to Jordan and spend the money on equipment....

4. Rayc

Rayc RIP

What does his wife want for him to live the rest of his life in??

The Buckingham Palace?

The football ground in Saudi Arabia would have been a better place for him to end his earthly life in total Salafi manner! What could be better for a 'pious' Moslem to meet his Maker?
  5. Transfer the f**ker to Al'Maqil Prison. He'll be at home amongst fellow muslims then, in fact he'd be sharing the same sized cell he's got at Belmarsh with about 20 of them :twisted:
  6. It is idiots like Abu that cause the "Islamaphobia". If he hadn't cut about the place gobbing off about killing infidels and all the rest of his hate rants, then he wouldn't be hated inside.

The vast majority inside are probably all too aware of who he is, and in the same way cons victimise (quite righltly in my opinion) peodos and rapists, he too is feeling the wrath of the prison community.

Islamaphobia or AbuHamzaphobia? I would hardly think that many Muslims feel that he is the sort they should be mixing with, nor that he represents them.

Could the bill for keeping him be cheaper if we outsourced prisons like call centres?
  7. One of my all-time favourite jokes on TV was about this cnut.

On 'Have I Got News For You' they are discussing him and Angus Deaton states that the Americans have alleged that Abu Hamza assisted the shoe-bomber, Richard Reid.

He then adds: 'The Americans did not state in what capacity Hamza is alleged to have assisted Richard Reid, but we can only assume it wasn’t in tying his laces'

Still makes me laugh now.
  8. Often wondered how he wipes his arrse after taking himself for a "Abu Hamza".

Does he just spear a whole roll and use that?
  9. He is not allowed to use his hook in Prison , for health and safety reasons.
  10. It appears she is happy for him to preach hate and be a bully, but it is unfair then for him to allegedly get bullied
  11. Hasn't he got a nurse to do that I seem to remember a story in the media about him objecting to the nurse for some reason. I do hope the nurse is a huge moustached tattooeed pierced woman :D :D :D :D ? that must qualify to be on the worst job in the world list
  12. Perhaps, she's trying to redeem herself from the 'GATES of HELL' for being what is known as a good Muslim. lf she could consider, doing more than one act of goodness, she might be WORTHY of PARASITES.......................
  13. I would volunteer for teh job of wiping his arrse :D

with this....

Just the job.
  14. Dont worry guys miken is loose :twisted: