Abu Hamza Passport Appeal Success

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by NigG, Nov 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well hopefully after his next overseas trip to the US he won't be needing his passport again. At least in the US prison system Life means LIFE!!

2. So now he has his passport, he can travel, right?
    Byeeeee....

3. This ******** will get his comeuppance at some stage, whether it be by a lengthy jail term in the States or an 'undesirabe element' taking him out once banged up.

Have to say though, I pity the jail bird that gets a ******* off of him.

4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Apparently he can't be stripped of his British citizenship because it would be against his human rights for the government to make him stateless.

As far as I can see he is the author of his own statelessness when he choose to behave in a manner that is incompatible with his status as a naturalised British subject. If he becomes stateless he has nobody to blame but him self. If his human rights are affected then he has no one to blame but himself.

I do not believe he should be extradited to the US until he has served his sentence in the UK. On his last day as a guest of HM he can be taken to the airport and sent to the US. I'm happy to chip in for the cost of an orange boiler suit.

5. I could be wrong, my wife tells me I often am, but under Article 8 of the Maastricht Treaty of 1993 (official name is the Treaty of European Union) we all became citizens of the EU (look at your passport). So if the European Court of Human Rights "allowed" the UK to strip this cretin of his passport, maybe he could get on from the European Union in Brussels. It just goes to show what gutless politicians we have, always looking over their shoulders to ensure they are not offending the EU, the UN or any other non-Brit institution and not giving a toss for the British people. Don't get me going about Brussels as I have recently returned from an official visit to the EU "Parliament" where an EU official told me that there has been no wars in Europe since the end of WW2 because of the European Union and its forebears. He almost $hit himself with the speed of my reply suggesting that NATO and especially the USA had a lot to do with this and anyway there were wars in the Balkans and the EU did sweet FA until the USA decide to intervene.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Great News. Give him his passport and a one way ticket to the USA. Job Jobbed, at least our colonial cousins will have the balls to do the right thing!

7. I'll pay the lecky bill

8. What an evil creature he is. The trouble is that until he gets his aforementioned cummupance, he will be free to continue to poison the minds of the non-thinking masses with his evil words against the west.

It's about time this filth and his ilk were used as target practice.

9. What is wrong with this country - apart from our involvement with the European Union and the Court of Human Rights - I thought the Tories promised to unravel all the pc 'twoddle' and deliver common sense!

This disgrace to the human race should no longer be permitted to draw breath. If the Americans want him, then let them have him. He is evil personified and I am incandescent that my tax money feeds and houses the repellent monster.

10. Orange will be a great colour on Hamza. Really bring out the anger in his eyes.

11. Now he's got a passport can someone pop a toner cart in his luggage next time he goes away then give CO19 a call?

12. What's that supposed to mean?

13. OK NOW WE HAVE GIVEN HIM A PASSPORT, HOW ABOUT A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE SOUTH POLE. I KNOW THERE IS NO AIRPORT THERE BUT I'M SURE WE COULD ALWAYS GET SOMEONE TO KICK HIM OUT THE PLANE AS THEY FLY OVER. (no parachute supplied)

14. Okay lets. To do it economically we can put him on the same flight as the people that write their post in caps. They don’t get parachutes either.