Abu Hamza having to pay his own legal fee

does anyone actually think he will pay up?

Good one for the government. He should pay :pissedoff:

He has a house and probably undeclared income /savings that can be seized.

Life sucks when you lose :threaten:

fastmedic

Hook,line & sinker!

This nugget needs deporting back to his country of origin and be subject to the laws and punishments of his peers, not having his existence sudsidised by the taxpayers of this country to the tune of around £25k for every year he is in jail... :pissedoff:

It'll cost him an arm and a leg.

whit_RE said:
This nugget needs deporting back to his country of origin and be subject to the laws and punishments of his peers, not having his existence sudsidised by the taxpayers of this country to the tune of around £25k for every year he is in jail... :pissedoff:
Doesn't this tool claim that he has no country and he's thus stateless no doubt sh1t scared that he's in for a session with the pliers when he arrives home....all wind and pish just like his cohort Bakari can't take themselves lets hope he gets the lot stripped off him but I'll bet that it's all in someone else's name now and he's living there as a "guest"
Mind you if they seize his assets will there be much demand for a tagnut encrusted hook on eBay?

Bloody hell, could this be the first outbreak of common sense by the judiciary?

While I would not defend 'hook', the judiciary do not do this enough in my opinoin, only when the press gets on their back and does the digging around for them (no I am not a journo), or when the PR will help, the party in power! :frustrated: