Abu Hamza Guilty

cpunk

LE
So that's a good result then.

BBC Story

This must be an example of the 'double standards' that Herrenbloke and his BNP/racist cronies used to lecture us about. Griffin gets acquitted and 'Ole Hooky' goes down. :D

No doubt an appeal will be asked for, and in the meantime he will continue to draw benefits for his family and still spout all tons of shi'ite about the West.How does he have a pee and who cleans his arse?Will he have a valet in prison folks? :lol: :lol:

TartanJock said:
No doubt an appeal will be asked for, and in the meantime he will continue to draw benefits for his family and still spout all tons of shi'ite about the West.
Well, to be fair, he does need a hand out............

Groooooooooooooooooooan :D

I tink he'll need a sunshine break after his ordeal. Wonder if Jack o' Straw will entertain requests for 'guesting' el hook?

cpunk

LE
I expect he'll be keeping his eye out for an opportunity to sling his hook from prison as soon as possible.

PartTimePongo said:
Groooooooooooooooooooan :D
Ahh, gwan, have a smile, y'know ye want to, sure you do! (I'm sooooo sorry, but I just couldn't pass the opportunity by.... I'm hooked on puns.....and barbed comments.........)

SCoy

War Hero
*PUN WARNING*

So, wonder who he'll hook up with now the jury have decided he isn't 'armless? How the fcuk will he pick up the soap in the showers?

Well, you have to hand it to him, he dodged the law for long enough...(God help us, that's dreadful even by my standards) :oops:

TartanJock said:
No doubt an appeal will be asked for, and in the meantime he will continue to draw benefits for his family and still spout all tons of shi'ite about the West.
Picky I know. But he will get no benefits for himself or his family while in jail. His wife will have to make a new claim in her own name.

Even his disability benefits stop. Which means his special adapted MPV will be taken back if he is inside for more than 56 days!

only seven years???????????

I've noticed he has a hands free set from his picture from the Timesonline.

But then again, what choice does he have?

To anyone who's texted him recently, it's not personal.. ;)

A search of Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, also led to the discovery of forged passports, CS gas, knives, guns capable of firing blanks and tents.

I want a gun that fires tents.

CQMS said:
I want a gun that fires tents.
Why? You wouldn't issue it to anyone :D

I hear the Judge was willing to only give him three years if only he'd put his hands up to it :lol:

Good news, however the cynical side of me says that this is just the beginning, he will lauch a immediate appeal and then get released on bail pending the result and just carry on blocking that road in london shouting his shit at people!

cpunk said:
So that's a good result then.

BBC Story

This must be an example of the 'double standards' that Herrenbloke and his BNP/racist cronies used to lecture us about. Griffin gets acquitted and 'Ole Hooky' goes down. :D
While I am in no way defending Griffin & his ilk. But hooky & him are 2 diffrent fish. Griffin did,nt make any threats to kill & terrorise but Hamza did. Griffin merely made his own misguided views public. As another arrser said on another thread "you hear worse in a school playground or pub". But Hamza actively encouraged terroist & anti-semitic actions. While I feel there is no place for either of them in our society I think the verdict was right in both cases. Double standards ? not really. Common sense, Yes.

Regards LT.