Abu Hamza Guilty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, Feb 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

So that's a good result then.

BBC Story

This must be an example of the 'double standards' that Herrenbloke and his BNP/racist cronies used to lecture us about. Griffin gets acquitted and 'Ole Hooky' goes down. :D
  2. No doubt an appeal will be asked for, and in the meantime he will continue to draw benefits for his family and still spout all tons of shi'ite about the West.How does he have a pee and who cleans his arse?Will he have a valet in prison folks? :lol: :lol:
  3. Well, to be fair, he does need a hand out............
  4. Groooooooooooooooooooan :D

I tink he'll need a sunshine break after his ordeal. Wonder if Jack o' Straw will entertain requests for 'guesting' el hook?
  5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I expect he'll be keeping his eye out for an opportunity to sling his hook from prison as soon as possible.
  6. Ahh, gwan, have a smile, y'know ye want to, sure you do! (I'm sooooo sorry, but I just couldn't pass the opportunity by.... I'm hooked on puns.....and barbed comments.........)

So, wonder who he'll hook up with now the jury have decided he isn't 'armless? How the fcuk will he pick up the soap in the showers?
  8. Well, you have to hand it to him, he dodged the law for long enough...(God help us, that's dreadful even by my standards) :oops:
  9. Picky I know. But he will get no benefits for himself or his family while in jail. His wife will have to make a new claim in her own name.

Even his disability benefits stop. Which means his special adapted MPV will be taken back if he is inside for more than 56 days!
  10. only seven years???????????
  11. I've noticed he has a hands free set from his picture from the Timesonline.

But then again, what choice does he have?

To anyone who's texted him recently, it's not personal.. ;)
  12. A search of Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, also led to the discovery of forged passports, CS gas, knives, guns capable of firing blanks and tents.

I want a gun that fires tents.
  13. Why? You wouldn't issue it to anyone :D
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nooo but it could be kept in store and polished frequently