Abu Hamza al-Masri's legacy to Britain.

I can see where you're going with this, Malik Fiasal Akram isn't exactly a Christian/British name eh @RoyalGreenJacket ;)

It's ironic and typical of the typical Leftwaffe narrative ( I'm referring to the comment by @Bacongrills ) - that anyone on the Right who criticises Muslims is automatically deemed a fascist - even though we are condemning a Muslim who is involved in an anti-Semitic attack / incident :rolleyes:

Surely the Muslims are the fascists, and those of us on the Right condemning these fascist are the anti-fascists?

The Right has become the Left - but the Left still condemn us on the Right.

The real fascists are the Left-Wing Anti-Fascists - ergo ANTIFA, and the Muslims.

More info please, or a link.
A CIA program - COIN tactics in Vietnam

The program, which lasted from 1967 to 1972, was designed to identify and destroy the Viet Cong (VC) via infiltration, torture, capture, counter-terrorism, interrogation, and assassination.[2][3][4][5] The CIA described it as "a set of programs that sought to attack and destroy the political infrastructure of the Viet Cong".[6] The Phoenix Program was premised on the idea that North Vietnamese infiltration had required local support within non-combat civilian populations, which were referred to as the "VC infrastructure" and "political branch" that had purportedly coordinated the insurgency.[7]

Throughout the program, Phoenix "neutralized" 81,740 people suspected of VC membership, of whom 26,369 were killed and the rest surrendered or were captured. 87 percent of those killed were attributed to conventional military operations by South Vietnamese and American forces; the remainder were assassinated.[8]: 17–21 

The Phoenix Program was heavily criticized on various grounds, including the number of neutral civilians killed, the nature of the program (which critics have labelled as a "civilian assassination program",[7]) the use of torture and other coercive methods, and the program being exploited for personal politics. Nevertheless, the program was very successful at suppressing Viet Cong political and revolutionary activities.[7] Disclosure of the program publicly had led to significant criticism, including US Congressional hearings, and the CIA was pressured to shut down the Phoenix Program. A similar program, Plan F-6, continued under the South Vietnamese government.

I’m sure Special Branch and MI5 thank them all for their efforts to bring themselves to the attention of the UK security authorities.

Cliques form in all sorts of things for all reasons. Political one’s, religious one’s and of course some of them choose violence of some description while others are more verbally descriptive of their activities.

Try walking around Belfast in the seventies. It’s nothing new.

The important thing is that if there is the possibility of a threat to anybody, the authorities are made aware and an appropriate response is tailored to meet it.

That can be anything from a political overture reaching out to individuals or groups of people to a criminal investigation resulting in prosecutions.

The important thing is that we find out about this stuff so we can respond appropriately. The problems are the ones that slip through without discovery. Manchester showed the awful extent of what happens if the authorities don’t discover the threat.

I’m sure the security services would have been all over certain people in Luton like an invisible rash. That’s what needs to happen when it’s necessary but demonising all Muslims is plain daft and very morally wrong. The vast majority of them would happily dob in those who advocate violence. Label them all as part of the problem and you just put huge obstacles in the way of stopping future outrages.

You're applying Judo-Christian/Western values and morals to an alien mindset.

When a Muslim attempted to assassinate the Pope, the Catholic Church appealed for peace and forgiveness. Those muslims in the video were calling for death and destruction.
In your own time, carry on appeasing, ignoring the erosion of your own culture and facilitating the the Islamic colonisation/conversion of Western society.

You're applying Judo-Christian/Western values and morals to an alien mindset.

When a Muslim attempted to assassinate the Pope, the Catholic Church appealed for peace and forgiveness. Those muslims in the video were calling for death and destruction.
In your own time, carry on appeasing, ignoring the erosion of your own culture and facilitating the the Islamic colonisation/conversion of Western society.
I for one had the pleasure (and pleasure) of shagging one lovely Islamic lady when I was living in Mumbai... maybe we just need to outbreed?

Londo

LE
I for one had the pleasure (and pleasure) of shagging one lovely Islamic lady when I was living in Mumbai... maybe we just need to outbreed?
I for one had the lovely pleasure of doing the same thing in London :-D

Was she black or brown, and was she hairy?
Actually she was lovely

Shaheena.jpg

Londo

LE
I’m sure Special Branch and MI5 thank them all for their efforts to bring themselves to the attention of the UK security authorities.

Cliques form in all sorts of things for all reasons. Political one’s, religious one’s and of course some of them choose violence of some description while others are more verbally descriptive of their activities.

Try walking around Belfast in the seventies. It’s nothing new.

The important thing is that if there is the possibility of a threat to anybody, the authorities are made aware and an appropriate response is tailored to meet it.

That can be anything from a political overture reaching out to individuals or groups of people to a criminal investigation resulting in prosecutions.

The important thing is that we find out about this stuff so we can respond appropriately. The problems are the ones that slip through without discovery. Manchester showed the awful extent of what happens if the authorities don’t discover the threat.

I’m sure the security services would have been all over certain people in Luton like an invisible rash. That’s what needs to happen when it’s necessary but demonising all Muslims is plain daft and very morally wrong. The vast majority of them would happily dob in those who advocate violence. Label them all as part of the problem and you just put huge obstacles in the way of stopping future outrages.
Looked like a vast majority of those that were there would be doing the exact opposite of dobbing in any of those that they agree with and demonstrating for .

I'll be the first to admit that most Muslims are not terrorist supporters but to my eyes it was quite a large crowd being all shouty against this country .

No I actually did... why would I lie?
Not so much why you would lie - I'm questioning the pic, because it's a pic from a website?

Most would blast up a personal pic.

If it is her, and she's also a model for kaaryah.com - she's absolutely stunning.

Not so much why you would lie - I'm questioning the pic, because it's a pic from a website?

Most would blast up a personal pic.

If it is her, and she's also a model for kaaryah.com - she's absolutely stunning.
She's not a model, she is more a political activist and lawyer I think now, always writing on her feed about how Muslims are oppressed in India... *cough* which they are... along with everyone else non-Hindu

Shaheena2.jpg

So the Gentleman in question with the mental health issues, arranged a USA Visa, brought a return ticket to the USA, went through US Customs, spent some time in the US and brought a weapon on the streets of Dallas, and located a synagogue.

Very convenient.
It's one of several cards available to use these days when it goes all Pete Tong , it used to be the Get out of jail free card was just a made up thing in Monopoly sets......

Just like everyone under 40 who nicks stuff / knifes people and is in the papers and is generally a bad un is now claimed by defence to on the Asperger's / ADHD / whatever is in vogue.

race.jpg
mad for it.jpg
race.jpg

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
I'm simply pointing out that the violence doesn't work/you make martyrs of them argument is trite.

The Phoenix programme in Vietnam was very effective according to some of those on the receiving end of it.

As I understand it, the Pheonix programme was very different to Nazi tactics, and targeted key enemy individuals. You could have mentioned the targeting of individuals in the act. I also recall that the targets were generally Viet Cong who terrorised the local civilian population into compliance and cooperation.

The Phoenix program was a top secret programme we only got to hear about after it was declassified... good idea as well

I first read about it over twenty years ago!

Latest Threads