Abu Hamza al-Masri's legacy to Britain.

All this b*llocks about it makes martys out of them if they are executed didn't worry the Indians when they hanged the sole survivor of the Taj Mahal Hotel and other massacres in Bombay. The Americans have executed convicted terrorists as well without worrying too much about it.

A great pity that punistment is not available in Britain for terrorists and their supporters, as well as a range of other criminals.

Londo

LE
Damn, beaten to it! A bit more from the Brighton rag:

Down in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Brighton and Hove, the Deghayes family have been a pain in the neck for years. They first came to light when 'Uncle Omar' was picked up in Afghanistan having gone there 'because he found it difficult to practice his religion in Brighton'. He then became a cause celebre to Brighton rent-a-cause and the local rag got involved dubbing him 'Brighton's own Guantanamo detainee' (not in my name, I might add) and eventually he was released and flown back (private jet, of course) and given a 6 figure sum to keep his gob shut. His present whereabouts are unknown, but he is believed to be back in Libya (that land of peace and tranquillity) where the whole brood originated.

As the articles state, 3 brothers joined ISIS in Syria where two of them were killed and the 3rd presumed still out there. Abdul was the local drug dealer and was murdered (stabbed) in the back of a car at the bottom of Elm Grove in a drugs dispute with a rival dealer. I don't know how many more of the tw@s there are, but with daddy now banged up, no doubt they will be bleating soon about how hard life is without the menfolk around and claiming compensation.

Strangely enough, Deghayes was dobbed in to the police by the Imam at the mosque where he gave his sermon.
Plus one more son banged up for drug dealing . This is in addition to the one killed in a drug deal . Lovely family , must have cost us tens of thousands in benefits .

Plus one more son banged up for drug dealing . This is in addition to the one killed in a drug deal . Lovely family , must have cost us tens of thousands in benefits .

And tens of thousands more in police and court time dealing with them.

The return of the death penalty is long overdue.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Strangely enough, Deghayes was dobbed in to the police by the Imam at the mosque where he gave his sermon.
Excellent.

@RoyalGreenJacket by any chance is this one of your role models?

Brenton Tarrant.jpg

@RoyalGreenJacket by any chance is this one of your role models?

View attachment 633396
Not at all - I've stated many times on here nobody should resort to violence in any form against individuals because of their religion.

I totally condemn murdering cowards like this cretin - those slaughtering unarmed men, women and children for their beliefs are role models to none but the sick, twisted and evil.

Not at all - I've stated many times on here nobody should resort to violence in any form against individuals because of their religion.

I totally condemn murdering cowards like this cretin - those slaughtering unarmed men, women and children for their beliefs are role models to none but the sick, twisted and evil.

But... but...God wills it!

Latest Threads