Abu Hamza al-Masri's legacy to Britain.

I didn't do nothing.
My assumption is that, after all the ruckus the French have been having with you over the last few months, he's done a Cambronne.
After declaring "Fantassin dies but does not surrender!" he fled, became a wet nurse and is now planting walnut trees on Elba or something.
Now where did we here that...oh, about 75 years ago? ;)

philc

LE
4. As a point of interest: I saw more coverage of this event on the BBC than on the local news. No locals have mentioned it to me, I have not heard it discussed, it is a non-topic locally, just another nutter with a gun going into a churchy place.

So Jews don’t control the news then, who would of guessed it.

I didn't do nothing.
My assumption is that, after all the ruckus the French have been having with you over the last few months, he's done a Cambronne.
After declaring "Fantassin dies but does not surrender!" he fled, became a wet nurse and is now planting walnut trees on Elba or something.
Herr Krautman, where have you been lately? Or have we just been dancing on different threads? Everything tickety boo with you I hope.

I didn't do nothing.
Who says that the Germans don't have a sense of humour.

All this b*llocks about it makes martys out of them if they are executed didn't worry the Indians when they hanged the sole survivor of the Taj Mahal Hotel and other massacres in Bombay. The Americans have executed convicted terrorists as well without worrying too much about it.

All this b*llocks about it makes martys out of them if they are executed didn't worry the Indians when they hanged the sole survivor of the Taj Mahal Hotel and other massacres in Bombay. The Americans have executed convicted terrorists as well without worrying too much about it.

I thought you would like that video @Londo you being such a liberal at heart.

Herr Krautman, where have you been lately? Or have we just been dancing on different threads? Everything tickety boo with you I hope.
Hi thank you. No, I had a lot of work to do in time for the end of the year and then I holed up in my uncle's cabin in the woods for a fortnight, without internet or phone but lots of reading, hiking and stuff.
My girlfriend asked if we were already training for the zombie apocalypse, but when it snowed, she was happy.
I hope you are well too.

Hi thank you. No, I had a lot of work to do in time for the end of the year and then I holed up in my uncle's cabin in the woods for a fortnight, without internet or phone but lots of reading, hiking and stuff.
My girlfriend asked if we were already training for the zombie apocalypse, but when it snowed (?) she was happy.
I hope you are well too.
I'd ask for pics, but I'm too much of a gentleman to even suggest such a request. Aye, right. Glad to hear you're well. All quiet on the western front here. Maybe I could have phrased that differently. Or perhaps not! ;)

Was that one of Priti Patels dreams ?

True, which government would they be going after?

If it was the ESTA program he came on, then changes will have to be made. Just add that to the list of things to unscrew when a GOP admin returns to DC.

The UK government.

True, which government would they be going after?

If it was the ESTA program he came on, then changes will have to be made. Just add that to the list of things to unscrew when a GOP admin returns to DC.

As our 'friend' had come to the attention of MI5, something was not communicated about him, especially in light of revelations of criminal convictions of a terrorist related nature.

The fact he was able to purchase a gun under the radar in the States is another area worthy of scrutiny.

IMHO, there is little doubt he entered the States under the ESTA program.

As our 'friend' had come to the attention of MI5, something was not communicated about him, especially in light of revelations of criminal convictions of a terrorist related nature.

The fact he was able to purchase a gun under the radar in the States is another area worthy of scrutiny.

IMHO, there is little doubt he entered the States under the ESTA program.
Any gangbanger on the streets would sell him one to make a few bucks. But you can’t blame that on the Maga crowd.

Yet more:

Damn, beaten to it! A bit more from the Brighton rag:

Down in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Brighton and Hove, the Deghayes family have been a pain in the neck for years. They first came to light when 'Uncle Omar' was picked up in Afghanistan having gone there 'because he found it difficult to practice his religion in Brighton'. He then became a cause celebre to Brighton rent-a-cause and the local rag got involved dubbing him 'Brighton's own Guantanamo detainee' (not in my name, I might add) and eventually he was released and flown back (private jet, of course) and given a 6 figure sum to keep his gob shut. His present whereabouts are unknown, but he is believed to be back in Libya (that land of peace and tranquillity) where the whole brood originated.

As the articles state, 3 brothers joined ISIS in Syria where two of them were killed and the 3rd presumed still out there. Abdul was the local drug dealer and was murdered (stabbed) in the back of a car at the bottom of Elm Grove in a drugs dispute with a rival dealer. I don't know how many more of the tw@s there are, but with daddy now banged up, no doubt they will be bleating soon about how hard life is without the menfolk around and claiming compensation.

Strangely enough, Deghayes was dobbed in to the police by the Imam at the mosque where he gave his sermon.

Last edited: