Abu Hamza al-Masri's legacy to Britain.

Trump didn't ban muslims - he banned people coming from a few countries that wouldn't allow visa security checks.

There were plenty of other muslim/islamic countries that had no problems whatsoever.

The UK imported its political correctness bollux from the USA and looking at some of the dog toffee recently being pumped out of Hollywood and TV programme makers the US is just as woke as the UK is.

I can't see any ban on Muslims entering the USA, from the UK, the rest of Europe or the rest of the world, however much people bump their gums about it. One hostage taker, who didn't kill anybody, is not going to cause that happen. After all, if it were to have happened the USA would have done that after 9/11 which it didn't.

I don't know what hoops your citizens have to jump through to get a passport but for us it's not too difficult.

If, as @Sam The Bam has said, he had no criminal record and was not on any watch list, there would be no reason to deny him a passport or prevent international travel.

Here's a question for you. Are all your government agencies' databases accessible to all the other agencies? By that I mean can the FBI freely access the CIA's database, the NSA's database, and the databases of the DEA, ATF, DHS, ICS, DSSS and all the other federal, state and county law enforcement and intelligence agencies, with reciprocal arrangements? I'm guessing the answer is no, I would be surprised if it was otherwise, and it's no different for us. The data is ring-fenced and protected and access is severely limited, even to those within each organisation. Within any organisation access to a subject of interest's data or case file will be limited to those directly involved with that case. Access is not going to be granted to a foreign state.

Jimmy, all LE over here use the National Data Exchange System N-Dex to share non classified information mate. It's a pretty good system and works well.

Not from this part of the US. We are politically incorrect and will remain so.
Trump did ban Muslims from parts of the world, it can be done again. As I said this is just the first incident and Europe is not the same place it was 20 years ago. We recognize that out here, and it is a topic of vigorous discussion.
You can be as politically incorrect as you like. There's not going to be a blanket ban on Muslims coming into your country on the back of an ineffectual hostage taker, just because they are Muslims. That's just a fantasy.

You can be as politically incorrect as you like. There's not going to be a blanket ban on Muslims coming into your country on the back of an ineffectual hostage taker, just because they are Muslims. That's just a fantasy.
Time will tell. But all it will take is another incident or two and the public will get hostile.

It won’t be a Biden admin that signs a more robust version of 13769.

But the FBI is already catching hell for this incident.

Last edited:
Any nation that wants a peaceful future won't let Musilms or Islam settle there.

We have higher principles than that though and prefer to be blown to bits, shot, run over, raped and stabbed rather than partake in discrimination.

We are shining beacons of righteousness while being slaughtered.

Any nation that wants a peaceful future won't let Musilms or Islam settle there.

We have higher principles than that though and prefer to be blown to bits, shot, run over, raped and stabbed rather than partake in discrimination.

We are shining beacons of righteousness while being slaughtered.
We don’t even have a refugee resettlement program here, and the last Governor who was interested in caught absolute hell. Europe has been a lesson for us all.

Mbongwe

War Hero
Seems like a nice area. I note there’s is the most run-down on the street; Council need to pull their finger out and give it a lick of paint.

I didn't know that's where they lived; my impression of that area (Shepherds Bush, W12 for those not familiar) is that it's got some very nice bits towards Hammersmith, and some quite ropey patches (Goldhawk Road). The lottery of council housing, eh?...

Never seen Rambo?

Rambo's motto "Ewe want some?"

s-l300.jpg

So the Gentleman in question with the mental health issues, arranged a USA Visa, brought a return ticket to the USA, went through US Customs, spent some time in the US and brought a weapon on the streets of Dallas, and located a synagogue.

Very convenient.

Can I just add some bits'n'pieces of information here from experience, local knowledge, and what I saw on the news.

1. DFW airport is one of those automated places where as long as you smile at the immigration desk bloke, and you have no flags that come up when your passport is scanned you are in, and then out on the street in under half an hour.

2. I live in the "city" next door to Coppell, it is a soft target. It is basically a big village by British standards, yet the seppos call it a city. When DFW became the huge'est international airport on the planet and American Airlines made the place its HQ they needed a large dormitory housing area for flight crews, and management. Thus Coppell was built, its "Welcome to Coppell" signs have a rendering of an olde style American Airlines plane on them. So, not only a dormitory, but a reasonably affluent dormitory......which is why the synagogue was there. The local plod are more interested in making their traffic ticket numbers than hard crime fighting, and once a month they stick on their SWAT costumes and attack a local church, or school (training purposes)......so my mate the firearms instructor and SWAT team leader from DFW airport police told me.

3. Comment was being made as soon as it was announced that the FBI had sent in their local SWAT team. NOT HRT as was heard on the news. The Feds have SWAT teams located around the country and Dallas is the location of one of their teams. Anyway, the comment going around was that there was more to it than was coming out on the news as the Feds would ordinarily leave it to the local boys as they have no jurisdiction over local matters. As it was SWAT teams in attendance included: FBI, State Police, Coppell Police, and the Texas Rangers (also State Police, but the plod difference between State level THEM and ordinary forces).

4. As a point of interest: I saw more coverage of this event on the BBC than on the local news. No locals have mentioned it to me, I have not heard it discussed, it is a non-topic locally, just another nutter with a gun going into a churchy place.

Last edited:
The ‘We must accommodate them to prevent martyrs’ argument is completely and utterly spurious as proven irrevocably by the simple question “who was the second IRA hunger striker to starve himself to death?”.

Without googling, nobody has a clue.

Bobby Sands may have been a martyr to some, but the others are even now unknown.
Francis Hughes. No research required.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Jimmy, all LE over here use the National Data Exchange System N-Dex to share non classified information mate. It's a pretty good system and works well.
Apparently they share it with Chinese, Russian and Egyptian spies rather a lot too:

Edit: Is N-Dex an updated version of SCMODS?

Talking of Germans and making people disappear. What have you done with your favourite Frenchman @fantassin ? He hasn't been seen since last September. Has he done le flounce or have you secretly done him in?
I didn't do nothing.
My assumption is that, after all the ruckus the French have been having with you over the last few months, he's done a Cambronne.
After declaring "Fantassin dies but does not surrender!" he fled, became a wet nurse and is now planting walnut trees on Elba or something.