Abu Hamza Aka Captain Hook

E

error_unknown

May I recommend Lt George of Blackadder fame as his defence lawyer, with Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanny Melchett as the judge...

Herrenbloke said:
May I recommend Lt George of Blackadder fame as his defence lawyer, with Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanny Melchett as the judge...
HA,HA" Pass me that black cloth darling. I,ll be needing it later on.". Oh in a perfect world maybe !!!!!!!!! We can all dream.

Regards LT.

I've always wondered in what situation would a muslim have lost two hands and an eye? Anyone know his story?

All I can think of is a bad industrial accident, bad weapon handling skills or he's been caught in his country of origin stealing several times.... but I'm only guessing :roll:

E

error_unknown

He was handling a grenade in Afghanistan is the story I think. Personally speaking he was probably just in a hurry to open A Fray Bentos pie and he had a nasty accideent with the tin opener.

Ive been told that an arab uses one hand to eat with and the other to wipe his arrse. Apparently they must not use the same hand to do both. That's why they chop one off when caught stealing. That way the will not get into their heaven. Any truth in this ?.

E

error_unknown

I've heard that too, which is why it is rude to shake hands with the left hand in Arab countries. I'd like to see Hamza wipe his arrse without any toilet paper....

E

error_unknown

Maybe we could persuade him to give up terrorism for a part as a villain in an Austin Powers film?

Speaking of wiping his arrse. What poor sod has to do that for him? I mean he,s not in a position to do it himself unless he wants to cut himself another arrsehole !!!!
Regards LT.

Latest Threads