Abu Ghraib team bids to run UK prisons

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hackle, Oct 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Abu Ghraib team bids to run UK prisons

2. Although I'm not too keen on seeing a contract going to a US firm, it has to be said that it would be nice to see some imates being treated a little diffrent to the usual molly-coddled liberal way they seem to be in prisons today. They are after all in to do pennance for their crimes, not to be looked after at the state's expence. Mess them about, humiliate them and even take photos..... why not? Show the photos to the victims who feel as if the justice system is taking the p1ss. They are only in there for half the sentence given anyway.

On top of that. if the american way is to get the criminals out on 'chain gangs' to earn their keep instead of sitting round watching TV all day, I'm all for it. We'll have to make sure that we also retain the option of shooting them with shotguns if they try to escape. Maybe that'll bring the useless scrotes that do what they want with no regard for society into line?
  3. I know that not all prisoners are really guilty, despite being sentenced so, and I'm not too keen on having an international firm running a british prison (then again - can't be much worse than some of the tree-hugging-take-a-chav-on-hols workers we have here) but make it one were the paedophile sickos and ignorant murdering ba$tards can go - I'll buy fcuking shares in it.

Right - got it off my chest now. :wink:
  4. Just like coys such as Gp 4, any international running prisons in the UK has to be profitable. How anyone can screw any more money out of a system that doesn't provide enough in the first place is beyond me!
  5. Absolutely FU. Smoke and bloody mirrors again. It simply another way of government moving responsibility and taxing us more.

R-sols R-sols R-sols - the lot of them.