Abstinence only

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Jan 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Celebration of non-penetration

Can't........breathe...........for............laughing :lol: :lol:

2. Oh how we laughed!
  3. take a look in the anal abstinence section pmsl

4. double post deleted wnb
  5. J_D

J_D LE

That not c*ck teasing :twisted:
  6. ok minxy wtf was you looking for to come across that? I think you have some explaining to do!
  7. Well cluster-trust me!! I thought that meant you were in with a shot for the evening. That's the last time I go anywhere near Cuts, papa or MDN.

8O How did you find this site again MM?

So that's where I went wrong with Mr Miz :lol:

Well I thought everyone knew that already :roll:
  8. Mereminx - escapee from Life of Brian
    "She's a very very naughty girl"
  9. Never a truer word has been said! One should always resist the urge to face fcuk on a first date!!!! :lol:

Damn - I thought it meant something entirely different! :p

Do you think the Cats Protection League will be onto me soon............. :roll: :roll:

That website is hilarious!!!! :-D
  10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

That is a QUALITY site :)

The pictures alone are enough for me.... And it's not banned by the internet morality watchdogs (it is a "Christian" site, after all).

The big question though - is it for real?
  11. fecking funny as feck.

Top find.

(... picking up tips)

12. I'll second that one....MINXY good grief what were you looking for...almost as funny as cooking with cum (quats)
  13. Best pi$$ take I've seen in a long while... although it may just be for real - A mucker's shagpiece is a fundamentalist Christian, and she'd only let him do her up the hoop, so they 'werent having sex before marriage.' Fu$king bizarre. Funny thing is, she'll be shitting doughnuts for the rest of her life, and should she make it to The Orgy In The Sky, Ole Pete will just tell her the Bible was all ballaks anyway, written by an acorn-dicked hermit in a cave. You gotta love these gullible fruitcakes... But its the same type of nutters who sit with a tea-towel on their heads in front of a camcorder gobbing off in an 'orrible Bradford accent 'we are at war...and I am a soldier...' etc before taking a one way tube ride. Religion is the root of all evil. And thus I spaketh.
  14. Beautiful.