Absolutly, bloody, brilliant . . . .

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by RCT(V), Feb 15, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. UK "Blues" stars . . .

I have not ventured in here before, so excuse me if this has already been posted . . .

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 5
  2. I had to do a double-take reading 'Blues Star' as 'Blue Star', both good subjects though. Hab from me

• Like Like x 1
  3. 75ºf here in Lanzarote and I'm sitting here covered in goosebumps! Great find.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Morning @Fuktifino ,
    You'll have to explain what SABC means. I googled it and it came back 'South African Broadcasting Corperation', which I guess is not what I was looking for. I genuinely don't know what most of the acronyms on this site stand for. Maybe some-one should start a thread for biffs like me.
    My comment was not intended to rile, anyone.
    I had to do a double take as the picture hadn't appeared and I thought the thread was about 'Op. Blue Star'. Hope this clarifies my comment.☺

5. It means Show Another Brain Cell. Like the one you have his post.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Morning @Ritch,
    Cheers for the info'. My fat fingers must have hit that icon by accident.
    Have now rectified it.☺

• Like Like x 3
  7. Easily done, if scrolling through pages on the right hand margine of a mobile phone screen.

I've learned to - try to discipline myself to - stroke my finger down the middle of the page/screen, away from the "comment" icons.

8. As I said, I was just curious. Ta anyway. If it was fat fingers on a mobile screen, I know the feeling. I have enough problems using the keyboard on a 10.6" tablet.

Thanks again for posting that link. When I get a minute, and my interweb isn't playing silly buggers, I'm going to try some more of Hapsnurkers posts of other gigs.
    PS: You wouldn't happen to be a member of Opus Dei would you? ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1