Absolutly, bloody, brilliant . . . .

UK "Blues" stars . . .

I have not ventured in here before, so excuse me if this has already been posted . . .

Last edited:
75ºf here in Lanzarote and I'm sitting here covered in goosebumps! Great find.

@bedended , Just curious, why the SABC?
Morning @Fuktifino ,
You'll have to explain what SABC means. I googled it and it came back 'South African Broadcasting Corperation', which I guess is not what I was looking for. I genuinely don't know what most of the acronyms on this site stand for. Maybe some-one should start a thread for biffs like me.
My comment was not intended to rile, anyone.
I had to do a double take as the picture hadn't appeared and I thought the thread was about 'Op. Blue Star'. Hope this clarifies my comment.☺

Morning @Fuktifino ,
You'll have to explain what SABC means. I googled it and it came back 'South African Broadcasting Corperation', which I guess is not what I was looking for. I genuinely don't know what most of the acronyms on this site stand for. Maybe some-one should start a thread for biffs like me.
My comment was not intended to rile, anyone.
I had to do a double take as the picture hadn't appeared and I thought the thread was about 'Op. Blue Star'. Hope this clarifies my comment.☺
It means Show Another Brain Cell. Like the one you have his post.

Easily done, if scrolling through pages on the right hand margine of a mobile phone screen.

I've learned to - try to discipline myself to - stroke my finger down the middle of the page/screen, away from the "comment" icons.

Morning @Ritch,
Cheers for the info'. My fat fingers must have hit that icon by accident.
Have now rectified it.☺
As I said, I was just curious. Ta anyway. If it was fat fingers on a mobile screen, I know the feeling. I have enough problems using the keyboard on a 10.6" tablet.

Easily done, if scrolling through pages on the right hand margine of a mobile phone screen.

I've learned to - try to discipline myself to - stroke my finger down the middle of the page/screen, away from the "comment" icons.
Thanks again for posting that link. When I get a minute, and my interweb isn't playing silly buggers, I'm going to try some more of Hapsnurkers posts of other gigs.
PS: You wouldn't happen to be a member of Opus Dei would you? ;)

If it was fat fingers on a mobile screen, I know the feeling. I have enough problems using the keyboard on a 10.6" tablet.

Morning @Fuktifino ,
I'm actually using non-fat fingers on a scratched to **** 6" dirty tablet screen.
My biggest problem is not being a witchcraftything biff, which is excusable but trying to write things wearing 'Poundstretcher' 1.5mag'., reading glasses, while having 3.5mag'., eyes!☺