Absolutely hilarious and insightful letter to Labour!!!

I wish he would just stay in America.

B

Biscuits_AB

Yeah...rivetting. Especially when he get's into his stride about education. I think I may have spilled coffee all over my keyboard.

B

Biscuits_AB

Sangreal said:
I fell asleep somewhere in the third sentence.
Try reading some of his other posts mate :roll: . He's currently over on the 'BBC Undercover Squaddie' thread rambling about his deeds of derring do with those chaps down at the Beeb. He's given them a piece of his mind by all accounts. He sound's like a serious bloke and 'he's got a Platoon' which he wishes that I was in and he's single handedly sorted out the TV license problem in New Zealand.

Oh, and he's an iternet hardcase, so watch what you say or you'll be given one of his highly original remarks like 'have a cup of shut the f*ck up' :roll: .....which had me in stitches as I'd never heard it before. I might take it into work on Monday.

Biscuits_AB said:
Yeah...rivetting. Especially when he get's into his stride about education. I think I may have spilled coffee all over my keyboard.
Do you want me to explain the big words?

Repeat Grey-t Brit-ahn... see progress already..

Biscuits_AB said:
Sangreal said:
I fell asleep somewhere in the third sentence.
Try reading some of his other posts mate :roll: . He's currently over on the 'BBC Undercover Squaddie' thread rambling about his deeds of derring do with those chaps down at the Beeb. He's given them a piece of his mind by all accounts. He sound's like a serious bloke and 'he's got a Platoon' which he wishes that I was in and he's single handedly sorted out the TV license problem in New Zealand.

Oh, and he's an iternet hardcase, so watch what you say or you'll be given one of his highly original remarks like 'have a cup of shut the f*ck up' :roll: .....which had me in stitches as I'd never heard it before. I might take it into work on Monday.
Is that you trying to recruit internet friends cause big bad DDI told you to shut up?

I don't come across many de facto losers on arrse but you by far are worthy of the crown.

I'm glad some people found that funny. Best lock those razor blades away now...

I did think this was risky though. If one eye sees it we're in the shit:

I'm a Brit/Scot now a US citizen and though I miss the UK - the guy is on the money with his observations.
Sadly it's not the Britain I remember.

I thought it was hopelessly biased and soul-crushingly boring. I think if the majority of those criticisms were levelled at most other countries they would still just about stick, as well as having a few more of their own. Also I noticed that almost every reference was to a newspaper or the BBC- so essentially "guess what i saw on the news/panorama last night/month/year/decade" etc

Latest Threads