Absolutely hilarious and insightful letter to Labour!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dontdreamit, Oct 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He really gets into his stride when he hits education and crime... fooking hilarious!
  2. msr

msr LE

I wish he would just stay in America.
  3. I don't think there is any chance of him returning soon...

So you don't agree with most of his points?
  4. Yeah...rivetting. Especially when he get's into his stride about education. I think I may have spilled coffee all over my keyboard.
  5. I fell asleep somewhere in the third sentence.
  6. Try reading some of his other posts mate :roll: . He's currently over on the 'BBC Undercover Squaddie' thread rambling about his deeds of derring do with those chaps down at the Beeb. He's given them a piece of his mind by all accounts. He sound's like a serious bloke and 'he's got a Platoon' which he wishes that I was in and he's single handedly sorted out the TV license problem in New Zealand.

Oh, and he's an iternet hardcase, so watch what you say or you'll be given one of his highly original remarks like 'have a cup of shut the f*ck up' :roll: .....which had me in stitches as I'd never heard it before. I might take it into work on Monday.
  7. Do you want me to explain the big words?

Repeat Grey-t Brit-ahn... see progress already..
  8. Is that you trying to recruit internet friends cause big bad DDI told you to shut up?

I don't come across many de facto losers on arrse but you by far are worthy of the crown.
  9. I felt like crying by the end of it, half with laughter, half because I can't afford to emigrate :D .
  10. Says the man who started this err,...highly amusing....thread :roll: . Best wipe my keyboard eh?
  11. You could try wiping your drool first...

You arrse blocker.
  12. My, that's learned me ain't it?
  13. Must be..you speak such good England!

You arrse blocker.
  14. Deary me. Still smarting because your thread was dull?