Absolute Troof, of course..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the reason England lost to Croatia is because English opera singer, Tony Henry sang the 'wrong words' to the Croatian national anthem.

Instead of " mila kuda si planina " [ you know, my dear, how we love your mountains - supposed translation ] he sang " mila kura si planina " [ which allegedly translates as : my dear, my penis is a mountain - which may or may not have been true in Tony's case ]..

anyway, the Croats upon hearing this mangling of their nation's song fell to laughing and hooting, relaxing their nerves and making them loose enough to go on to victory all tensions released..or so the story goes...

Apparently Tony Henry has been invited to sing the Croat anthem at the finals...

all true..I read it in the news..

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Whatever you are drinking please let me know what it is - so i can avoid it.

Meths/Turps/MEK/White spirit aside, adhesives may also be a factor.

3. Nothing at all to do with England playing like a Sunday League team for at least the first half, and the defence going AWOL for the third goal, then? :D

Oh, and apparently the Croations want the guy to sing at their matches in Euro '08! :)