Absolute Tossers - Stealing From Graves Now!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Travis_Bickle, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen this in the Enfield Independant.........

What a bunch of scum sucking tossers, I hope that the ********* that did this die a slow and painful death!!!
  2. Fcuking SCUM!!! Hope they catch these theiving rat B4Stards and lock them up. Makes me so angry that tossbags have no respect.
  3. I'm more than happy to meet the cnuts that did this and cut their fcuking hearts out. Angry doesn't begin to describe how I feel about this.
  4. They have no shame.

5. Absolute fcuking bastards.

No doubt the sentance will be frustratingly lenient as the Judge is advised against custodial sentance.
  6. Well, we can all sit here trying to outdo each other in suggestions of how to eviscarate the offenders , and fill my forum with meaningless and shallow purple prose.

Or we can ask the CO's to set up a paypal account to add to the reward fund.

Which shall it be?
  7. Ahem! It is OUR forum, you merely moderate it.
    Let me guess, if the Paypal idea takes off, then this thread will stay in CA, if not, where this time, Int Cell, Naafi?
  8. It's the forum I am responsible for, not an expression of ownership.

Expressions of outrage serve no meaningful purpose whatsoever , we're all angry that low-life individuals have done this, especially as friends and colleagues of Cpl Bonner use this forum.

The most practical way at this time to do something , is to increase the reward fund to galvanise someone into giving these animals up.

What? There have been paypal initatives set up before on this site, what would be the point of moving this elsewhere, save it was a duplicate post?
  9. I think the paypal thing's a great idea, much better than what I had in mind and far more constructive.

How do we do this?

I know that Daz's mum (and some other families and battalion members) has helped to organise a 100 mile walk that is being done this week to raise some money and awareness of the Viking Memorial Fund.

Perhaps it would be easier to send a cheque in for that?

I know that the battalion are aware of what's happened and this could be a good thing for the memorial fund to perhaps part with a little cash for, to cover the costs of a replacement that can't be stolen so easily.

:twisted: and then we find the fcukers that did this and cut their fingers off with blunt scissors :twisted:
  10. Thank you Travis, excellent suggestion, Do you have comms with Cpl.Bonner's mother, and if so, the name and address of where to send cheques or credit card payments to, if people wish to contribute to Cpl. Bonner's memory in this way , rather than the reward fund?
  11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

12. Thank you OB , just the ticket :D
  13. Paypal isn´t a bad idea, but what if they aren´t caugh`? Could the money go to a replacement plaque? Preferabley boobytrapped by elsie mines and a claymore or two, should the thieving scum ever try again.
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Feckin ell I'd better be careful putting it back, If I'd known the fuss eh? :wink:
  15. Darren's Mum (Christine) is not only taking part this week in the 100 mile walk from Pirbright to Duxford, I believe she organised it. I have just been reliably informed that they made it as far as Watford today, soaking wet having been rained on all day. The money they hope to raise is going to be added to the Royal Anglian Memorial Fund, I know that all of the Mums would very much appreciate any donation any of you would like to make. Her site is www.justgiving.com/christinebonner

What I would do to the scum that stole Darrens plaque is unprintable.