Absolute Chavery

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DontMentionTheWar, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/6574907.stm

Four Plymouth women who goaded toddlers into fighting and filmed it have been given 12-month suspended sentences.
    The four admitted child cruelty charges before sentencing at Plymouth Crown Court on Friday.

During the case, seven minutes of video was shown. A boy wearing a nappy was called a "wimp" for not hitting a girl back after she struck him in the face.

The four women, all from the same family, are heard laughing as the toddlers are urged to keep on fighting.

The boy, aged two, is seen crying after being punched in the face by the three-year-old girl and is told by one of the four women in the room "not to be a wimp or a faggot" and to hit her back.

One of the women pleaded guilty to causing or procuring the children to be ill treated in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury.

The other three pleaded guilty to jointly inciting the ill treatment of children.

The children are in the care of Plymouth City Council's Social Services.

2. Ah, Plymouth.

Says it all really...

3. Unbelievable.

Absolutely unbelievable nobody was running a book on it.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I can't think what the causes of chavvery are in the UK, but this jobbie does give one a clue.

5. Good self discipline.

6. Not only Plymouth, but North Prospect, once called Swilley. You can change the name but you can't change the scum who live there. Bitches needed jail time with big 'ole dykes giving them a slapping.

7. How long will it be before one of them spawns again?

8. Sums up the degenerates that rule the UK's streets to be honest.

9. If I was the father I wouldn't have told the police, I would have silently "Disposed" of the women (if they are even worth of that name) in question. Hopefully they will all die a painfull death.

10. I feel very sad for the father who the papers say is serving in Iraq :(

11. Mother escapes jail after forcing children to brawl

By Tom Palmer
    A MOTHER who forced her two toddlers to attack each other with weapons and filmed the fight was spared jail yesterday.

Zara Care, with her sisters Serenza and Danielle Olver and mother Carole Olver forced the toddlers to punch each other in the face.

The four women also goaded the two-year-old boy and three-year-old girl, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, to hit each other with a magazine and a hairbrush and when one did not fight they called him a “wimp” and a “faggot”.

The fight was filmed on a home video and was found by chance by the children’s father who is in the British army and had returned from a tour of duty in Iraq.

Makes you wonder where the Chavs are.

12. I would hardly say he is a chav. Assuming he still lives with the kids mum, I would say that shows a remarkable level of moral courage. Even if he doesn't it still shows similar levels knowing they will be packed of to care.

Although if he is in Iraq it may have been the only option.

The sentance should have been a 4 way "Battle Royale" in the street. Winner doesn't get jail time.

That'll learn 'em.

13. What really worried me about our legal system was that these creatures get suspended sentences whilst on the same news broadcast that I heard about them I heard that some guy had got a custodial for running dog fights (whilst I agree he deserved it surely the cruelty to kids must get a higher tariff than animal cruelty or was it that money was involved in the dog fighting?)

14. Agreed, on the face of it a man of great moral fibre probably now without a family. Every respect and sympathy to him.