Abso - f-ucking-lutely priceless

The look on Ainsley Harriots face when he just found out that far from being poor oppressed slaves on Jamaica, His Great Great Grandfather was in fact a white slave owner with some 20 slaves to his name.

I think I've just burst a bollock laughing.

Anyone else got any skeletons in the closet worth giggling at?

There was a program on afair BBC a couple of years ago where people gave DNA samples which were analysed and the results told where their ancestors originated.

One of the subjects was a black English man who expected that his forbears were slaves taken to the West Indies from Gambia.

What the analysis found was that he was descended from a tribe which traded slaves and went on slaving raids to capture people to drive to the coast to sell.

shortfuse said:
The look on Ainsley Harriots face when he just found out that far from being poor oppressed slaves on Jamaica, His Great Great Grandfather was in fact a white slave owner with some 20 slaves to his name.

Ah! But was his Gt Gt G'mother a slave?

putteesinmyhands said:
shortfuse said:

Ah! But was his Gt Gt G'mother a slave?
No, just a whore.

JoseyWales said:
Fozzy Bear for President!!!

I traced my family tree beyond the 1840's. Not easy, as the internet wasn't so prevalent then, and a lot of hard work, but skeletons?? This lot danced in the biscuit tin.

Dead interesting though. Before you all pile in, I said danced in the biscuit tin :D

Best programme of the series that one IMHO.