absent?with no leave

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by blueface, Mar 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ,

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. quite right knob! A bit rough was it so you had to leave, wha ta nonce

3. If you dont hand yourself in, you'll probably get an even longer one when they do catch you. And they will.

4. You'll get gang fcuked at the Motor cycle school too

5. i would love that

6. It should be doubled for your spelling.

7. Hang on; you been coming on this site for months now asking about this.

You have been told by many people what the possible outcomes are both in private messages and on the open forums. I doubt there is very much more you can be told about what may or may not happen to you if you finally hand yourself in.

It is up to you to get it sorted once and for all. YOU made your choice when you went AWOL, now YOU have to face up to whatever awaits you once YOU decide to sort the situation that YOU created for yourself.

I do know you are not going to be shot and they are not going to make you pregnant. So if you truely want to put it all behind you as you have claimed several times before then get on with it. At the end of the day you will be a free man and you will not have it hanging over your head anymore.

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well you could ask in your defence for your spelling to be taken into consideration - there is no offence called AWNL......

9. :pissedoff: :frustrated:
    FFS I can't believe that you have the nerve to repost after your previous threads!
    Just do the manly thing and hand yourself in then you can repost with the definitive answers to all your questions. You could then even proclaim to be the SME . . .

To everyone else let's ignore him in the hope that he goes away and does the right thing

10. Edited to delete multiple post!

11. Edited to delete multiple post!

12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Like you're doing with your multiple posts :D .

Hand yourself in, knob/coward/tosser. Sooner you do, the sooner the sentence will be over, the shorter it will be and the quicker everyone will forget about you....

13. Have you ever thought, that by posting here, you are leaving digital footprints that can be traced back.....right to the puter that you are logged on...!!!

That said - don't you think that if your sentence would be that long you would be in great demand meaning that your front door would have been booted in by now...

Don't think that they would waste food, water, time and money on humouring you for longer.

They want rid of you so much they cannot even be bothered to look for you!

15. I very much doubt they will. I know a large amount of lads who have gone AWOL. Stayed at a registered next of kin address and still not been cought years later