absent?with no leave

blueface said:
ive just been quoted that even if i hand myself in at catterick i will still get a lengthy sentance?
If you dont hand yourself in, you'll probably get an even longer one when they do catch you. And they will.

blueface said:
ive just been quoted that even if i hand myself in at catterick i will still get a lengthy sentance?
You'll get gang fcuked at the Motor cycle school too

blueface said:
It should be doubled for your spelling.

Hang on; you been coming on this site for months now asking about this.

You have been told by many people what the possible outcomes are both in private messages and on the open forums. I doubt there is very much more you can be told about what may or may not happen to you if you finally hand yourself in.

It is up to you to get it sorted once and for all. YOU made your choice when you went AWOL, now YOU have to face up to whatever awaits you once YOU decide to sort the situation that YOU created for yourself.

I do know you are not going to be shot and they are not going to make you pregnant. So if you truely want to put it all behind you as you have claimed several times before then get on with it. At the end of the day you will be a free man and you will not have it hanging over your head anymore.

Alsacien

LE
blueface said:
Well you could ask in your defence for your spelling to be taken into consideration - there is no offence called AWNL......

:pissedoff: :frustrated:
FFS I can't believe that you have the nerve to repost after your previous threads!
Just do the manly thing and hand yourself in then you can repost with the definitive answers to all your questions. You could then even proclaim to be the SME . . .

To everyone else let's ignore him in the hope that he goes away and does the right thing

theflyinghandbag said:
:pissedoff: :frustrated:
FFS I can't believe that you have the nerve to repost after your previous threads!
Just do the manly thing and hand yourself in then you can repost with the definitive answers to all your questions. You could then even proclaim to be the SME . . .

To everyone else let's ignore him in the hope that he goes away and does the right thing
Like you're doing with your multiple posts :D .

Hand yourself in, knob/coward/tosser. Sooner you do, the sooner the sentence will be over, the shorter it will be and the quicker everyone will forget about you....

Have you ever thought, that by posting here, you are leaving digital footprints that can be traced back.....right to the puter that you are logged on...!!!

That said - don't you think that if your sentence would be that long you would be in great demand meaning that your front door would have been booted in by now...

Don't think that they would waste food, water, time and money on humouring you for longer.

They want rid of you so much they cannot even be bothered to look for you!

The Lord Flasheart said:
blueface said:
If you dont hand yourself in, you'll probably get an even longer one when they do catch you. And they will.
I very much doubt they will. I know a large amount of lads who have gone AWOL. Stayed at a registered next of kin address and still not been cought years later

whatsthisdo said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
blueface said:
I very much doubt they will. I know a large amount of lads who have gone AWOL. Stayed at a registered next of kin address and still not been cought years later
Of course its always possible that his unit knew where he was but that he was such an almighty tosser that they couldn't be arrsed to pick him up. Also, unlike the old days when you could send the unit RP staff round to 'encourage' him to hand himself in, things are a bit trickier! The chances of being able to detain him once he's been picked up are slim these days too. The fluffiness has gone too far!

Blueface - post your address on here and I'm sure some of the RMP will pay you a visit.

To$$er.

blue face - thank you for PMing me. You can see from the tone of the responses on here that the advice I gave you is pretty much mainstream and sensible, coming as it does between the "Run away and (hopefully) they will never find you" and "They are watching you..." schools of thought. Now either give yourself up and stop worrying yourself and us stupid or feck off and dress as a woman for the rest of your life and call yourself Beryl...

I would give him my months supply of painkillers all in one go - make him vanish - like the bad egg he is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bob 838 RAC 7
Inst_Techs_Rule Current Affairs, News and Analysis 7
S The NAAFI Bar 10