About time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Apr 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Well things were looking up, no doubt about it.

Britons top European drinking league Link here.

After years of hard work and intense physical effort it seemed that my efforts had paid off.
    For years Brits have been relegated to a piss-poor second place behind Das Reich or an utterly embarrassing girly third after some other random wog country, but it appears as if the whimpoid fifth-column Islingtonites are intent on ripping the backbone out of the country.
    I've spent thousands of hours having to drink much more than was good for me, just because some jack bastards would slope off early leaving me to keep up the national average, and it's attitides like the one above that lead to the apathy so prevalent in today's sorry society.

He just doesn't get it does he ? Regardless of whatever 'degree' he fraudulently obtained at Dullsville Polytech, the fact remains that drinking until you swamp IS big, it IS clever and it IS patriotic.
    What we need now is for traitors like Band to be drowned in vats of once used beer, and true Brits to get a grip & trundle down to the local.
    Dig deep, have a few more than usual then we'll put the Great back into Britain.
    We must resume our rightful place as leaders in beer consumption not just of europe, but the entire world !
  2. i know why this has happened

it's because of you shandy swilling southern poofs :!: :!: :!: :!:
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thank you for this timely warning Cuts. I have to say that I have always tried to maintain the high ( :lol: ) standards set by Arrse and consumed as much as will keep me on my feet. (I was going to say upright but Harry Webster would have had a hissy-fit 8O )

As for John Band - tw@ of the first order, and bar -

Going out has never been about drinking - it has always been about trying to get a good shag. Now on many occasions the evil drink has played a hand in this and thwarted the intentions of our young stud out for an evening. But to counter this, how many times has said young stud picked up the most gorgeous bird in the universe to wake up next day beside her with a slightly different opinion( and hopefully not engaged into a contract for wedlock)?
  4. That why we govern you and have all your oil, you just cant stop fighting within your clans :roll:
  5. You don't govern us though, once you had drained the oil you lost interest and pissed off, leaving our government in the hands of a bunch of Strathclyde University Politics society knobbers!

I am sorry to say that my sterling contribution to Britain's pisshead statistics will no longer be felt. My consultant has told me to limit my intake to two or three large glasses of red wine per day. Sadly he neglected to presecribe this; obviously the pharmacy not being licensed is an issue for the NHS?
  6. I call on all true Britons to get on the p!ss immediately. How else are your fat sheilas going to get a fcuk otherwise? GET P!SSED, YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!
  7. I like fucking fatbirds...drunk or sober. Me drunk or sober too.