About some members remarks in this section...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Combat Self Defence, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hiya folks,
    My name is wayne. i'm a senior instructor in combat self defence, a reality based personal protection system. Looking through google, i see this section, well, some members have made remarks about my Grandmaster, Dr. Mak Yuree. There are at least 5 topics he's mentioned in. Here is one: http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/97962-baron-castleshort-part-2-a-43.html . I own my own forum so know it's not cool to dig up old topics, however, mis-informed, or uneducated opinions have been aired in public about my teacher. So i'd like to open this topic up so i can show the way things are.

you guys have a hard-on for Baron Castleshort, that's cool. I don't know him, so that's not my business. i've only met tow IBA directors, though have no wish to represent an organisation i don't belong to either, :).

Post number 852, butthan,net is mentioned. Butthan is the martial art created by my teacher, it's widely respected globally. And from spending intense time around my teacher, i know for a fact that Butthan is also being eagerly took up by existing martial artists here in UK.

post 853 speaks about firstrealitycombat.com . another system of my teachers. This is specifically for law enforcement/military. My teacher does train various armies around the world, it's not my place to go into someones personal activities, but he isn't long back in UK, from training soldiers overseas. I know this because i'm his UK personal represenatative, so i have to know, :).

post 854, a comment in response to butthan.net re: nunchuk. Grandmaster is an expert in many things, i've seen it with my own eyes. fo rexample we all went to Birmingham NEC in May 2010. The martial arts show. He broke two amrican baseball bats with one shin kick. The bats were real i bought them. We still have them. for real nunchuk form him: ::BUTTHAN MARTIAL ART:: . and to check the NEC, in which i'm in the footage taking gun of fellow instructor (and i'm being floored in knife demo, hehe) - YouTube - CSD Nottingham NEC 2010.qt [www.keepvid.com](2).mp4

Post 855. This is a more interesting one, hehe. My teacher is national director of IBA for Bangladesh. Irrespective of whatever the Baron is or inn't. It's inevtiable that at some point, in a global organisation, that true professionals join. My teacher makes it clear, he is not military. He trains military, and law enforcement. He will never claim to be something he is not. anyone here knows bout some reality based styles, may know the downfall of some folks silly claims, which are easily found out. the world is small place now. my teacher trained from martial arts from 9 years old. and not training an hour or two a day. from dawn to dusk, in Jungle in Asia he lived & trained....

He is the inventor of MY BATON, which is being entusiastically looked at by US police, & UN. He has trained law enforcement worldwide, including FBI. Which is not a major claim for someone fo his stature....

His stature... He has opened up his system to the world in th elast 4 years. In that time has has been awarded the most prestigious global martial arts aawards, 6 times. including blackbelt of the year, grandmaster of the year, and sokeship of the year. Sokeship is the major title. don't take my word for it, check the site: Grandmasters Newsletter 51 WHFSC .

Post 856. My teacher has trained with elements of British Army. I coudl say any of you guys who weren't in supply or catering (but i won't, hehe) migh tknow that civilians that are involved with other government agencies do at times both train army and be trained by them.

i'm not going to go on post by post. i'm not her eto cause trouble, but with professionals, or at least ex-professionals from a highly respected force such as HM Forces, i thought you guys would appreciate a respectful opinion form someone who knows about Grandmaster Yuree. He comes to my home to stay often, I live in Nottingham. He's much more than a teacher, he's a real good friend, a father to me in many ways. I'm perfectly fine even coming and meeting some of you woh have concerns, within a 15 mile radius of nottingham (i can't be bothered travelling fruther for this, hehe). We could have a go for a coffee, and you can see i'm, genuine, :).

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys, warmest wishes
    Wayne

i'm not here to promote myself, but if anyone wants my background google csdnottingham.

2. There's a thread on here from someone who fancies a fight....maybe you could oblige him?

3. lol, i'd rather not. we kinda don't fight unless we have too. plus, i'm northern irish, so don't fancy any of you squaddies giving me a kicking. then agian, i'm a prod, so army folks i always got on with!

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Who is Baron Castleshort?

And where does Grandmaster Flash fit into all of this?

[​IMG]

5. There do seem to a lot of them about at the moment, are the speshul skools on holiday?

6. Go on, just ask him (and don't forget he may have a brother).

7. lmao! yeah, yeah, wind-up merchants. i run my own forum guys, it's water of a duck's back, :).

Re:L me being Gay. if you mean did i share a sleeping bag witn another able seaman in the RN, the answers no. (though i was gonna join the navy when i was 16, lol)

I just thought it cool to give some real intel in the intelligence section.

8. A very interesting and imformative post thank you Mr Kerr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.