• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

About Mk 7 Helmet

Hi chaps, I am a newbie here so I don't know if someone has posted this before. I have used the search engine but nothing came up correctly.

I have a question about the size of the current Mk 7 helmet. Some people told me the Mk7 helmets don't come in small but only medium or large. So if someone's head is kinda small, he/she just needs to use the comfort pads to sort it out. Is this true? No small ones are issued? Cheers.

People with small heads are harder to hit so only require the protection afforded by a 6a.

On a serous note, the new helmet fitting kit with the extra foam is fantastic, make sure you get hold of one if you can.

I'm sure we had the option for a size small at the beginning of the month, I vaguely remember 3or 4 helmets sitting there to try on for size.

Hi chaps, I am a newbie here so I don't know if someone has posted this before. I have used the search engine but nothing came up correctly.

I have a question about the size of the current Mk 7 helmet. Some people told me the Mk7 helmets don't come in small but only medium or large. So if someone's head is kinda small, he/she just needs to use the comfort pads to sort it out. Is this true? No small ones are issued? Cheers.
I take a small with a MK6 and MK6a, but my MK 7 is a medium and fits fine.

My sweedes 56cm and the medium mk7 (initial issue mk7) fitted me better than the small in the old one. Can't comment on newer mk7s. we never got this comfort pack thing. And it was the larger heads that were struggling to get XLs etc

My sweedes 56cm and the medium mk7 (initial issue mk7) fitted me better than the small in the old one. Can't comment on newer mk7s. we never got this comfort pack thing. And it was the larger heads that were struggling to get XLs etc
Newer Mk 7s? so are there two types of mk 7s?

Latest Threads