• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

abit miffed!

pomps said:
Cuttsy said:
lol, chavs? cleary clueless u t**t.
I think you have the right attitude Cuttsy.... crack on and don't take any BS from anyone, just tell the DS straight!
Can you walk really fast with your left arm behind your back?

Gets popcorn and beer.... :D
It might be beneficial to learn how to Mark Time before you get into basic aswell, on the other hand listen to advice and dont be an immature tw*t. Mobile phones and text speak is one of the biggest problems with the youth of today and youngsters joinin the Army. Saying that Im sure you will be the first one to go on the list for dirty jobs.

Regarding the first post you are on the data base for passing selection for your CEG (job) and especially seeing your doing a top notch RE trade where there will be only one or two courses a year it could take a while till your loaded. Saying that it will be worth the wait to get into your first preference but if your that eager to get in you could speak to the ACIO and go for your second or third preference if you are eligable from selection. Your Recruiters will tell you when they hear something but I always advised my applcants to phone me once a fortnight to check on any progress once they passed selection.

Yeah. Thankfully they sorted out a date for me. 10th September ATR Lichfield. But I still haven't recieved a letter of confirmation but I think you get that about six weeks before your date to go. (i hope so anyway)

re0790 said:
Yeah. Thankfully they sorted out a date for me. 10th September ATR Lichfield. But I still haven't recieved a letter of confirmation but I think you get that about six weeks before your date to go. (i hope so anyway)
You will more then likely get called in to the ACIO about 4-6 weeks beforehand to go through TAFMIS records and check all the paperworks correct. You will also get your Joining Instructions and a copy of your contract and parents sign consent forms if under 18. You will then go in again about 2-3 weeks before ATR for your attestation and sign on the dotted line.

Main things are keep fit and keep out of trouble. Good luck

im really want to wait for my first job choice just really wanna know a date! no matter how faw away it is!

Just phone them up and keep chasing it up. Don't worry if it pisses them off. You'll just end up waiting around otherwise.

yeah thats the plan gunna keep ringing him x