abit miffed!

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by tape, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right well i passed my selection two weeks ago and have still herd nothing about dates for starting basic training.
    i think my recruiter is now starting to get pissed off with me ringing and asking. if any one knows how long it normally takes to get your dates would be much appreciated.

thanks tape x

2. mine took quite a while so dw about it.. i also know a couple of ppl that got theirs a couple of days after so i guess it vares... what job are u going for?

3. one of the design trades in the RE hopefully surveyor x

4. Passed selection in feb, going in july. can take a while

5. what job choice you going for?

6. going, in as rac. sum reason the dates got delayed 3 times :S

7. see i passed selection 29th of may and im going same place and time as cuttsy, luck of the draw.

Hmm my careers office were really helpful, they told me that the first chance would be 9th of July if not then it would be September, so i at least had an idea of the time frame. That was the day after selection.
    im going RE, fitter gen

8. that must have been a right bitch! i dont really mind how long i have to wait just as long as i no when!

9. lol aye, was bit of a Cont but its all good, had a lot more time 2 get fitter :p

10. Hope you chav fckrs brush up on your English and grammar before you go in. Can imagine you lot writing log sheets to be presented before the courts.

BT.

11. hi i passed selection on the 4th of june and got a phone call the following morning

zad

12. lol, chavs? cleary clueless u twat.

13. 9th july

9th/12th Royal lancers

14. well done on passing selection. where will you be doing your phase 1 training?

zad

15. atr Winchester