ABF - The Soldier's Charity Tandem Freefall Jump

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by civvymonkey, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

I am taling part in a tandem freefall jump for the ABF on 1st October with the Tigers, this money will directly benfit a lot of the soldiers that I work with.

I am part of the new Army Recovery Capability (previously Sickness Absence Management) but I am now known as a Personnel Recovery Officer. I have to develop and drive Recovery Plans for the sick soldiers providing them with training courses, re-skilling opportunities, academic studies, home adaptations, work placements........... the list goes on but to do this funds from H4H, ABF, RBL and numerous other soources are needed.

I have access directly to a lot of these funds and the ABF has already helped a number of my soldeirs directly with assistance from house adaptations to funds for extra education/re-skilling courses.

Please can you visit my just giving page (link below) and make a donation, even if it is a small one, it will make a huge difference. I have to raise a minimum of £400 but I have already funded £50 of this myself and if I get to the £400 I will double the £50.

If I get over £800 then I will put in a further £100 as it is a charity that mean a great deal to me.

Thank you for viewing my post and thank you for donating in advance. When I have completed the jump I will post a video of it onlione and post the link here.

If anyone needs any further info please PM me.

Matthew Dunn is fundraising for ABF The Soldiers' Charity