ABF - The Soldier's Charity Tandem Freefall Jump

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by civvymonkey, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

I am taling part in a tandem freefall jump for the ABF on 1st October with the Tigers, this money will directly benfit a lot of the soldiers that I work with.

I am part of the new Army Recovery Capability (previously Sickness Absence Management) but I am now known as a Personnel Recovery Officer. I have to develop and drive Recovery Plans for the sick soldiers providing them with training courses, re-skilling opportunities, academic studies, home adaptations, work placements........... the list goes on but to do this funds from H4H, ABF, RBL and numerous other soources are needed.

I have access directly to a lot of these funds and the ABF has already helped a number of my soldeirs directly with assistance from house adaptations to funds for extra education/re-skilling courses.

Please can you visit my just giving page (link below) and make a donation, even if it is a small one, it will make a huge difference. I have to raise a minimum of £400 but I have already funded £50 of this myself and if I get to the £400 I will double the £50.

If I get over £800 then I will put in a further £100 as it is a charity that mean a great deal to me.

Thank you for viewing my post and thank you for donating in advance. When I have completed the jump I will post a video of it onlione and post the link here.

If anyone needs any further info please PM me.

Matthew Dunn is fundraising for ABF The Soldiers' Charity