Abf the soldiers charity - berlin marathon 2010

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by willy57, Jul 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all

thankyou for reading 1st of all - I hope many of you know what the ABF (Soldiers Charity) does for service personnel, ex service personnel and their families please take time to have a look at the following link to the charities webpage:

Soldiers’ Charity :: Home

On 26th Sept this year I will be travelling from Uk to Berlin (Germany) at my own expense to compete in the 37th REAL Berlin Marathon 2010. I will be attempting to raise as much as I can to support the ABF and hopefully I still have your attention in reading this - If I do thankyou again and could you please visit the link below to my fundraising webpage and donate anything you can afford from as little as £2. When donating could you select the gift aid box and allow the taxman to do his bit and boost your donation. All information is on the webpage and its quick and easy to do.

Once again I thankyou in advance and will reply to all comments and posts left on this or my fundraising page. Your help in my fundraising is key - I cannot do it without people like you.

My page is Paul Hayes is fundraising for ABF The Soldiers' Charity