Abdullah refuses to talk to Netanyahu

Maalox

War Hero
Being of a dangerous Anglo and Arab admixture, believing himself a descendant of Mohamed, and trained at Sandhurst, with 1300 tanks at his disposal, including 350 Chieftains, Abdullah could yet make a lunge to seize Jerusalem, only 15 miles from his border, rather than see the Israelis annex his beloved Jordan Valley.

Jordan's Abdullah II: Ties with Israel at 'All-time Low' since ...

It would cost him his kingdom, even his life, or cause Abdullah to have to flee to the UK with his British passport to rejoin the Royal Hussars, but it would fulfil OT/NT/Koranic/Nostradamic prophecies.

Last edited:
Bibi is pushing his luck with his proposal to annexe parts of the West Bank.

TamH70

MIA
If Abdullah does come for Israel, his capital city's residents better have Factor 1 Million sunblock.

If Abdullah does come for Israel, his capital city's residents better have Factor 1 Million sunblock.
I don't think Abdullah will be anywhere that stupid. Bibi should reign in the annexation talk. Another blow-up with the Palestinians will not do anyone any good.

Robme

LE
All empires fail, and eventually the Israeli one will as well, especially one built on 'Gods' promised land. Even with the might of the US behind them (and god help them if the US ever were to fail), i think this snatch and grab approach to diplomacy has as much shelf life as a pint of milk.
The sooner Bunny boy wakes up and stops pandering to the uneducated ill-tolerant, and except the 2 state solution the sooner Israel can stop arming everybody and their dog.

All empires fail, and eventually the Israeli one will as well, especially one built on 'Gods' promised land. Even with the might of the US behind them (and god help them if the US ever were to fail), i think this snatch and grab approach to diplomacy has as much shelf life as a pint of milk.
The sooner Bunny boy wakes up and stops pandering to the uneducated ill-tolerant, and except the 2 state solution the sooner Israel can stop arming everybody and their dog.
That won't play well on Wall Street when the speculators start shouting " sell, sell, sell" for all the defense companies. The likes of Cheney et al might lose a few billion $ each.

Being of a dangerous Anglo and Arab admixture, believing himself a descendant of Mohamed, and trained at Sandhurst, with 1300 tanks at his disposal, including 350 Chieftains, Abdullah could yet make a lunge to seize Jerusalem, only 15 miles from his border, rather than see the Israelis annex his beloved Jordan Valley.

Jordan's Abdullah II: Ties with Israel at 'All-time Low' since ...'s Abdullah II: Ties with Israel at 'All-time Low' since ...

It would cost him his kingdom, even his life, or cause Abdullah to have to flee to the UK with his British passport to rejoin the Royal Hussars, but it would fulfil OT/NT/Koranic/Nostradamic prophecies.

Interesting how this has come about after his British Advisor, Brig Mac, left post a couple of months back and as far as I know, he's not been replaced. The King is a sensible sort and realises that the Israelis would steam-roll over the Arab Legion his British-trained army. He is massively reducing his inventory - most of those tanks are not serviceable.

Last edited:
Israel is an empire. Who knew? Every day a school day I suppose

TamH70

MIA
Anything is better than Labour's final solution

labourpalestine-e1506612903830-640x400.png

Playing the Devils advocate, the original Kingdom of David included the Golan Heights and the West Bank.
So it could be argued that Israel is not annexing anything, the Izzies are merely taking back or have taken back what belongs to them anyway.
That should get one or two people foaming at the mouth, plus a few airborne teddies.

Latest Threads