ABC - ARRSE Bikers Club

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Danny_Dravot, Apr 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, the warm weather is here for a while, just dusted off the 2-wheel stallion, squeezed into my leathers (they'll definately last another season!) and thought.......ahh i wonder if there are any fellow bikers who want to get their ARRSEs' on a regular ride out?

So are there any ARRSERs who fancy a regular spin, currently in the Pirbright, Aldershot, Deepcut triangle?

2. Off to Brands Hatch in Aug may see you there. Not sure if will be on two wheels as current steed of choice is a labour of love and Mrs BigRed wants to go camping as well. :p

3. Yeah alright....I'm game for a ride out

4. I'm in the Salisbuy area and regularly attend the Poole and Alton bike meets along with BSB and WSB within easy travelling distance.

Look out for a loud yellow Ducati!

5. msr

msr LE

6. yeah i heard the Poole meet was a good one...is it a Wed or Thu?

7. Weather permitting....I will be at Alton on wed (9th May), all being well I will be hitting Poole tomorrow night too (8th).

PM me if you want to meet or ride in together.

8. Any luck getting the ABC together? If so, how about coming over to Spain which has the best biking roads in Europe. I can also organise v cheap accommodation in the chain of Military Residences that covers the whole country. I ride a BMW R1150 GS and have covered most of the peninsular on it.

9. Goon,

Didn't know you were a biker! I'm up for a bit of informal recce action.

Salisbury area with a yellow ducati, but not sure if its as noisy as badmanners!!!

Fink.

10. Anyone going to the 4 Div Bikesafe meeting tomorrow at Aldershot?

11. Anyone fancy playing in the midlands...let me know

12. Ahhh, finkster, i thought you were hibernating! I'll chat to you about bikes etc soon!!!

13. Goon, I'll have some of that bike action. Not sure I'll be able to keep up on mine (Old Bimmer) but I'll certainly stand with you at the butty wagon.

14. any riders in the north/west?

theres a few of us here (wigan), who go out most sundays, bikes tend to be harleys, triumphs, classics ect,

http://www.wiganpieeaters-mcc.co.uk/

quite a few ex soldiers in the club.

15. Anyone in the Lincs area know of any good ride outs (that don't require a jetski at the moment) Finally got new rubber on my blade and looking to get out and ride it properly when we have the odd decent sunny day/ early evening ,

thanks

SB