Abba The Movie

vvaannmmaann said:
If I take the present Mrs Van to see this flick,will I become a raving hermer?
You have five minutes..............I'll close the door.

Attachments

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
No no no wait! I'm doing a bit of charity work at the minute, and I might be able to get hold of a few tickets to the Bristol premier. If anyone in the area (Abbey Wood would make it nice and easy for everyone) and fancies sending the missus, or someone else's missus, give me a shout. Red carpets and some D-list celebs should be useful for getting you in the good books. Worth a nosh from wifey, at least.

Obviously I can't condone any "man" who wants to go.

You are clearly bent as a three pound note.

In answer to the question, yes. The obvious solution is to go along to the cinema, dump the Mrs. in the Abba film and then go and see a blokes one like Wanted, Iron Man or Indy. If that doesn't fly just demand a quid pro quo that next time you see something a bit less mincing to balance the hermer-ness out.

I remember many years ago in the NAAFI at Airport Camp, two videos: A Bridge Too Far and ABBA The Movie. Shown on alternate nights. The 2 PARA boys were glued to either. I don't recall ANY other videos being shown. Ergo, ABBA have an allyness score - albeit a very low one.

ABBA, totally ally !!!!!

There is nothing quite like it for playing at top volume post beer sess in the block at 2 am to terrorise the nigs

Try putting the A Bridge Too Far DVD on with the sound turned down and then put on ABBA Gold. The visuals of a mass air drop to the sound of I Do I Do I Do and the SS counter attack to Fernando is... surreal. 8O

wellyhead said:
ABBA, totally ally !!!!!

There is nothing quite like it for playing at top volume post beer sess in the block at 2 am to terrorise the nigs
So the nigs all think that you're a screaming bender as well then :)

Get that claim in for your London gay pride trip fella :lol: