Abandoned Soldier Miniatures Combat Stress Auction III

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by armchair_jihad, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen

I have purchased a few of the Abandoned Soldier Miniatures

http://www.peterhicks.com/Combat_Stress.html

which will now be auctioned one by one for Combat stress, .Dolly has kindly offered to keep tabs on the thread and to make sure you pay what you pledge. Once the winning bid has been accepted by .Dolly the miniature (Bronze Resin only I am afraid) will be posted to an address of your choosing. Postage and packing will be out of my own pocket so 100% of your bid goes to Combat Stress.

There is no reserve price on each auction, we will be accepting bids in an arbitrary fashion, because we can. If you don’t succeed on your first bid then keep bidding as there are a few Miniatures to get through.

So then first up; an Abandoned Soldier Miniature (Bronze Resin)

Who wants it?

2. £10, that's all i can afford though!

3. £25 from Watto

4. £45

Forty Five Pounds

5. £55 pounds

fifty-five

6. £60

Sixty

fastmedic

7. £65 pounds and 37 pence

8. £70

Seventy pounds

fastmedic

9. bump - come on people, there must be more of you out there wanting one of these

10. [MARQ=right]B U M P[/MARQ]

A super gesture by Armchair_Jihad lads and lasses, keep the bidding spirit going and keep this prominent.

There were quite a few posters on the Abandoned Soldier TV programme thread interested in owning a miniature but couldn't stretch to the amount and/or expressed a view that they would prefer a great portion of the purchase price to go to Combat Stress, well here's your chance with
    100% of the final bid sum going to Combat Stress :D

11. Seventy five pounds

12. B
    U
    M
    P

13. £80

Eighty pounds

fastmedic

14. Eighty five pounds