Abacuss 2000th post

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sluice_dweller, Nov 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well it would appear that Abacus is about to make his 2000th post on ARRSE, he said he wanted to make it something special. So how about a party to celebrate and drag him into the NAAFI for once in his ARRSE life!!

I suggest Lot's of alcohol? Cracked open the JD ready!!

2. Well what better 2000th post than to invite you all to a party. So for those of you who aren't joining us in Edinburgh this weekend, feel free to join us in here at the virtual party.

Thanks Sluice, lots of alcohol a must.
  3. Well - I may as well say here is my 1000th

The drinks are on me at some pub in Auckland - some time to be decided.
  4. DozyBint staggers in laden with Bombay Sapphire, Schweppes Tonic Water and bags of limes.

Line up, line up, for the best G&Ts on the planet!

PS Where's the ice?
    PPS Congrats Abacus, but how much is your contribution to this?! :p :D
  5. Hmmmmmmmm G+T, JD & Coke................... decisions, decisions......................................can I have both?

6. Southern Comfort with lemonade all the way. And nobody gets to leave till its finished!!!

Congrats Abacus on 2000 and Blackhnd on 1000(although yours will be a cyber measure).
  7. Is there a cocktail called a Space Odyssey? I only ask because this is post 2001 :D

Should I be making notes about all these alcoholic preferences for the weekend or will champagne do?
  8. 2000 posts Abacus?

You sad man - get a life! :D

Who am I kidding?
  9. Congratulations, I will buy you a beer in Edinburgh! :lol:
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yes. It sounds foul:

I take it this will be your drink of choice for Saturday? :-D And congrats!
  11. Cheers bb, if I buy you one do I get an extra vote in the comp? ;)

How did D_D overtake me again? The MODs' forum must be a busy one! Bet that's where kathywest is hiding....
  12. I rather fancy a drink known locally as The Card Table which is 50/50 Whisky & Champagne

Known as the card table because it makes your legs fold up under you.

Any others out there that we could try?
  13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The 'Cheeky Vimto'?

I spent a week last year at SHAPE in Mons courtesy of a nautical friend who introduced me to this horrific concoction. 2 measures of port and a bottle of Blue WKD in the same glass.
  14. mmmm cheeky vimto mmmmmmmm

Congratulaions Abacus

*does a little dance*
    *kiss on the cheek*
  15. well done abacus, when is the edinburgh piss up? only ask, cos up in two weeks for the scotland all blacks game, am i lucky enough to have both on the same weekend? If not, will have a beer or three for you in london