Abacuss 2000th post

Well it would appear that Abacus is about to make his 2000th post on ARRSE, he said he wanted to make it something special. So how about a party to celebrate and drag him into the NAAFI for once in his ARRSE life!!

I suggest Lot's of alcohol? Cracked open the JD ready!!

S-D

Well what better 2000th post than to invite you all to a party. So for those of you who aren't joining us in Edinburgh this weekend, feel free to join us in here at the virtual party.

Thanks Sluice, lots of alcohol a must.

Well - I may as well say here is my 1000th

The drinks are on me at some pub in Auckland - some time to be decided.

DozyBint staggers in laden with Bombay Sapphire, Schweppes Tonic Water and bags of limes.

Line up, line up, for the best G&Ts on the planet!

PS Where's the ice?
PPS Congrats Abacus, but how much is your contribution to this?! :p :D

Southern Comfort with lemonade all the way. And nobody gets to leave till its finished!!!

Congrats Abacus on 2000 and Blackhnd on 1000(although yours will be a cyber measure).

Is there a cocktail called a Space Odyssey? I only ask because this is post 2001 :D

Should I be making notes about all these alcoholic preferences for the weekend or will champagne do?

abacus said:
Well what better 2000th post than to invite you all to a party. So for those of you who aren't joining us in Edinburgh this weekend, feel free to join us in here at the virtual party.

Thanks Sluice, lots of alcohol a must.
Congratulations, I will buy you a beer in Edinburgh! :lol:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
abacus said:
Is there a cocktail called a Space Odyssey? I only ask because this is post 2001 :D
Yes. It sounds foul:

1 shot Bacardi® 151 rum
1 shot Malibu® coconut rum
1 shot pineapple juice
orange juice
1 dash grenadine syrup

Fill glass with ice and add shots of bacardi and malibu. Add splash of pineapple juice and top with orange juice. Add grenadine for color and garnish with cherries.
I take it this will be your drink of choice for Saturday? :-D And congrats!

Cheers bb, if I buy you one do I get an extra vote in the comp? ;)

How did D_D overtake me again? The MODs' forum must be a busy one! Bet that's where kathywest is hiding....

Sixtyfootdoll said:
I take it this will be your drink of choice for Saturday? :-D And congrats!
I rather fancy a drink known locally as The Card Table which is 50/50 Whisky & Champagne

Known as the card table because it makes your legs fold up under you.

Apparently.....:oops:

Any others out there that we could try?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The 'Cheeky Vimto'?

I spent a week last year at SHAPE in Mons courtesy of a nautical friend who introduced me to this horrific concoction. 2 measures of port and a bottle of Blue WKD in the same glass.

well done abacus, when is the edinburgh piss up? only ask, cos up in two weeks for the scotland all blacks game, am i lucky enough to have both on the same weekend? If not, will have a beer or three for you in london

Congratulations Abacus. This drink was a favourite of the locals in a bar I used to drink in (MT's in Fulham, RIP) and it's vulgar, vile but strangely effective (a bit like me).

Champagne (decent stuff, Veuve for example)
Red Bull
Finlandia Vodka

Yuk! Chin chin!

V!

Abacus, I cant believe 2000 posts and your still not a MOD yet!! Come on CO's - give him a forum!!

Pegasus, Edinburgh crawl is this weekend. Get up here, who needs an excuse like the all blacks to visit the northern hemisphere!!

Congratulations guys on reaching your mile stones in Arrse posting, i wil have a drink for you both when i next get to the bar.

Sparky

abacus said:
liz_the_nurse said:
Abacus, I cant believe 2000 posts and your still not a MOD yet!!
:lol: 2000 posts and not even a member for a year yet. If they did give me a forum it wouldn't want to be work-related!
Almost as devoted as me and Sluicy displaying our LURRVE for arrse at the service station!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
g2_loony_bin Int Corps 29